|59| Holly Jolly Christmas - Part III

LOVE:
/ləv/
1.
an intense feeling of deep affection.
2.
a great interest and pleasure in something.

For some reason he had checked his watch and he began walking faster as we were late for something. Of course I kept asking him to tell me but he wouldn't budge and honestly being oblivious was eating me alive, I need to know!

After a few minutes we arrived in front a white door, and he opened it for me and I stepped inside which was empty but it had thousands of red roses scattered on the floor. I could barely see the floor, just a light pile of blood red roses. It was beautifully decorated with dim fairy lights hanging from the ceiling, a few candles lit across the room and there were big windows which showcased the beautiful scenery outside of wilted trees and snow falling gracefully onto the fluffy white pile of the ground.

"What is all this?" I turned around and found Jacob a few steps away from me. He looked at his watch one more time and he slowly began walking towards me.

"Ten." He took another step towards me.

"Ten? Huh what do you mean ten?"

"Nine ." And another step and he completely ignored me, he continued counting down and each number my expression married with further confusion. "Eight.... Five....."

"Three." He was now standing in front of me and he grabbed both my hands and he held them, what was he counting down to? I had decided to shut up because it seemed like something big was about to take place and I didn't want all my blabbering to spoil the surprise.

"Two." And he leaned towards my face only stopping an inch away.

"One." He softly said.

"Happy birthday." Before I could register his words his lips came in contact with my own, the faint taste of nicotine was on his lips, and the cheese cream icing was on mine. He let go of my hands and guided them around his neck and I wrapped them around it, his own gliding on my body from my shoulders all the way down to my waist where pulled me closer to his embrace.

The kiss was slow, soft, it's like he wanted it to go on forever but he pulled away first. It took me a second before I opened my eyes again and there he stood inches away from me.

"Happy birthday Heaven." He said once again.

"What? How did you-."

"It's my job to know everything about you and I wanted to be the one who held you as you turned a year older." What was I going to do with this boy? He just makes me fall in love with him every single day.

"Honestly I had forgotten about it, usually many people do anyway." I confirmed that having a birthday the day after Christmas had its downside.

"You have me now, I will remember it for the both of us from now on." He pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

"Thank you." I pulled my head away from his chest and looked up to him.

"In fact this is how you should wish me a happy birthday every year." I smiled as he nodded and whispered an 'ok'.

"So you did all of this for me?" I peeled myself off of him as I looked at how the room had been set for me.

"Yes." Was all he said as I walked to look outside. Everything looked perfect. He must have taken a lot of time to do this, but when? We got here yesterday, my chest tightened is this it? Is this how you feel when you love someone wholeheartedly with everything you have and all that you are. No one had ever done this for me before I placed my hand on the window and I watched the snow fall. I wish I could stay like this forever.