Chapter 5: The News

{Art: chosuica on Instagram}

Its been around 2 years since you and Scaramouche had joined the Fatui.

He was know as the Balladeer 6th of the 11th Fatui harbingers.
You were his assistant the person he trusted most.

He said that you could just call him by "Scaramouche" still or the nickname you gave him "Scara" You could only call him that when you two were alone in his office or just alone.

Word spread to mostly every nation about being a new harbinger.

It even was spread to Inazuma.

{ After a day you left Inazuma}

"Has anyone seen where Y/n went. Y/n missed training wonder happened." Said the Shogun
as she walked back to her estate after asking some people.

She send some people to look for you. But they couldn't not even your body if you were dead.

Scaramouche had also vanished and not been seen lately.

Many said that you were dead but the Shogun knew you were alive but didn't know what happened to you.

Was it betray?
Did you actually die?

1 year had passed since then

The news finally arrived there about the harbinger and his loyal assistant.

"Miss Shogun we have some news for you." Said a guard.

"What is it about?" She said looking down at him

"It's uh about the Fatui." He said

"Is it important news?" She said

"I believe it is something that would help you with something that happened in the past."

"Alright then go ahead and say it" she said sighing

"Recently we hace heard that there has been a new Fatui harbinger and a assistant he has." He says

"What does a new Fatui harbinger and a assistant have to do with the past are you wasting my time?" She said get annoyed at him.

"Sorry miss, the two of them have been seen and the descriptions of there appearances have been close of Scaramouche and Y/n ."he said

"Them being alive hmm not surprised but why would she betray me, what would be that cause.?" She said leavening with many questions in her head.

{Present time}

"Hey Y/n could you go get me some water?" Scaramouche said to you

"Yeah sure ill go get you some." you said leaving the office making you way Down the Hallway.

I was walking through the hallway when I suddenly meet up with the 11th fatui harbinger.

"Hey Y/n so have you finally decided if you want to fight me." He asked happily

"I'm sorry Ive been quite busy lately I haven't had time to remember."You say sighing

"Oh it's fine don't worry about."he said leaving as I finally reached the place I needed to get water for Scara.

I arrived back.

"Here you go" I said giving him the water
"Thanks" he replied drinking it

Everyday I help him out sometimes I even do some paper works for him since he needs a break once in awhile.

Recently I've been having these feelings for him that I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it. He's one of the first person that I trusted.

I'm not sure what he thinks of me but...

I hope I am someone to him, someone important to him.