flirt

imagine for lilys_me !

"come on, Y/F/N !" "Hang on Lily!" she laughed. you were both going to DIGI tour to meet the performers/entertainers. "Oh my god, Y/F/N! hurry up!" you yelled. "Lily! you literally just yelled at me 5 minutes ago! I'm almost done!" she yelled back. you patiently, but anxiously waited on your pokey best friend. "Alright, let's gooo!" your best friend said coming down the stairs. she had curled her long hair. you had straightened yours. you got into your car & drove to where the event was being held. you squealed as you shut your car off. "Hey Lily, would you happen to be excited?" your best friend laughed at you. "Yes!" you basically jumped out of the car. you got inside & the venue was huge. you walked around until the even started. after everyone performed you went to the VIP line to meet everyone. first you met, Sam. you took a cute picture then moved to Nate's line. "Hi beautiful! what's your name?!" he smiled. "Lily." you looked into his eyes & smiled. "Well Lily, you're extremely beautiful, & oh shit." he cursed. "What?" you asked. "I lost my number, can I have yours?" he smiled. "Good one, Maloley. that's the cheesiest pick up line I've ever heard." you laughed. "No seriously can I have your number?" he smiled getting his phone out. "Wait for real?" you giggled. "Yes, for real!" you gave nate your number. "you should hang out with me after the event. then we can go on a date or something." he smiled. "Sounds great!" you kissed his cheek. you got a picture & went back to the second show. while you were performing Nate kept looking at you & smiling. after the show you & Nate talked for a while. "Hey I have to go. text me though!" you hugged & kissed Nates cheek. "Noooo! don't leave!" he wrapped you in his arms. "Nateeee! I have to!" "You don't HAVE to." he kissed your cheek. "But I do." "Noooo you don't!" nate said grabbing you by your hips & kissing your lips. he pulled away. "I-I..sorry Lily." he scratched the back of his neck. you grabbed hi by his shirt & pressed your lips to his again. you smiled into the kiss. "Such a flirt." you said to Nate. this was just the beginning of a happy, crazy relationship.

I hope you liked it Lily! sorry it sucks!