Chapter 61

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I laughed as Paul chased me around, still pissed about me and Davina

I laughed as Paul chased me around, still pissed about me and Davina. "Paul you can't get mad that I love your sister and one day she will be my wife and have my babies!" I say as we both stop not far from Rosalie and Emmett's place.

"No! I am not mad about that... I just don't want to hear about you and her doing that!" He says with a look of disgust on his face making me laugh at him.

"You are so weird you know that. How many times did you give me and D a play by play with your hookups?" I say/ask as I walk over to Emmett and Rosalie's door. I know Davina is here. I can smell and hear her talking. I knock on the door waiting for one of them to answer. Paul walks up behind me.

"One to many!" He says, "I wonder what took Davina longer to get back?" He asks as I nod my head. We are about to find out.

"I don't know but let's find out!" I say as Davina opens the door and lets us in. We walk in and see Emmett and Rosalie smiling.

"They are going to have a baby!" Davina says as she claps her hands together. Paul and I look at them and then smile. "Congrats! That is amazing news!" I say as Paul nods his head.

"Yeah! Even though I was hoping it would take a little long. I mean I am happy for you but it will be weird once you have the baby and leave us to go back to them." Paul says as I sigh and nod my head. They have become like family to all of us.

"What if they didn't go back?" Davina asks as she smiles over at me and her brother. We both look confused. She grabs our hands and pulls us into a vision.

"Lucus! Get back here it is bath time! Emmett go get your son!" I hear Rosalie say as a little boy comes running out, laughing. I hear Emmett's booming laugh as he chases the little boy.

"Come on before your mother gets mad!" Emmett says as they walk back to the house. Rosalie was waiting at the door for them, her hand resting on a baby bump.

It was a short vision but it made me smile. When we are out of it I look over at Rosalie and Emmett. "So do you want to be a part of our people?" I ask as they both nod their heads at me and Paul.

"We do! We don't want to go back to the Cullens. Things there don't feel like home. Here it does!" Rosalie says as I smile at her.

"We were telling Davina about how everything was planned for us and how we didn't get a say in anything that happened. It would be nice to decide what we do, where we go, who we can and can't talk to and protect who we want, not be forced to protect someone that is only using us." Emmet says as he smiles over at his wife.

I started to think about what Davina had shown us. I smiled as they were both human and clearly had been for some time. I started to think about what Davina said about this gift. It will give you what you truly want. I smiled as what they have always wanted was to be human and to have a human life. Children and all. "So I guess this gift did what it was meant to do?" I ask as Davina smiles, Rosalie giggles, Emmett nods his head and Paul looks really confused.

"What do you mean?" Paul asks, making me shake my head.

"Think about it Paul. Davina always said it was a gift of what they always wanted." I say as Paul looks confused at first and then it all clicks.

"OH! Shit! You get to stay human!" Paul yells as he stands up. "That is awesome!" He yells, before hugging Rosalie and patting Emmett on the back.

"Yeah! We think it is really awesome." Emmett says, before kissing Rosalie on her cheek.

"We need to celebrate!" Paul says as he grabs his Phone out of his pocket and dials Sam's number. I shake my head as I know shit is about to get crazy. Davian is all smiles as Rosalie and her talk about baby things.

"Well... Since no one else is going to say it then I will." I say as everyone looks at me confused. "Welcome back to the land of the living!" I say, Davina and Rosalie shake their heads at me as Paul and Emmett laugh. "What? It's true!" I say as Davina comes and sits down next to me.

"I am ready for a nap. It has been an exhausting day!" Davina says as I chuckle and Paul growls at me. "Did I miss something?" She asks as Paul now glares at me.

"I may have told Paul that I put you in an orgasm coma!" I say as she starts to laugh.

"That's a good one." She says as she continues to laugh.

"I've done that to Rose a few times." Emmett says, earning a slap to the chest from Rosalie.

"Ass!" She says, getting the rest of us to laugh as Emmett pouts at her.

"OK! Sam is not answering... So he is having his own baby, making time." Paul says, earring a groan from Davina. I scrunched up my nose not wanting to hear about my alpha and his imprint. I mean it is one thing when Paul tells my shit that he has done. But I don't want to know what Sam and Emily are up to.

"Paul, don't be gross!" Davina says as Paul just shrugs her off. I nod my head in agreement as there are things that some of us just don't want to know. Our Alphas sex life is something we don't need to know about. "OK! I will cook dinner for the six of us. That means you need to call Rachel." Davina says, pointing at her brother. "Meet at our place in an hour!" She says as she grabs my hand and stands up.

"Ok I guess that is my que! See you all in an hour!" I say as we wave goodbye to them.