【18】𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭

────☆★☆────

TommyInnitAlt is LIVE!
secret unplanned late night stream!

────☆★☆────

"Stop staring at me."

"I'm not staring at you."

The two teens stared at the other in silence for another second, before a breaking out in laughter, but quickly trying to stifle it seeing as Tubbo and Ranboo where sleeping already, or pretty close to it, and didn't want to disturb them.

To be honest the two were pretty tired as well from the drama during the day, the "we laugh the stream ends" stream, and some Netflix binging, but were too giddy about the other being there and actually spending time with each other that it made it practically impossible to fall asleep (next to the large amount of caffein they consumed). They spend most of the time just talking about nonsense, until Tommy had the brilliant idea to broadcast the nonsense to the world, but not the whole world, by streaming on his alt.

"How's Tommy in real life?" The girl read out, then letting out a short laugh, "Annoying. Very loud and annoying."

"Hey! You're not much better," Tommy protested rather loudly, earning himself a weak shove from the female, that slightly rolled him out of the frame.

"Yeah, right. That's totally why you—" she stopped herself mid sentence, stopping herself from just announcing the rather personal drama that took place previously that day.

Tommy rolled himself back into the frame with a smile, until he saw the slightly panicked look on her face, and looked questioningly at her, "I did wha— ohhh." He stopped as realisation quickly dawned upon him, "...Do we want to talk about that?"

"I don't think the world is ready yet."

"True. True. I think it could potentially break the Internet."

"Oh no. Look at what we've done." Ally pointed at the chat that was running almost twice as fast as before, demanding to tell them what had happened to the two teens in earnest curiosity.

Tommy joined the blonde and also watched as the chat rolled in the speed of sound. His face visibly paled and got very nervous. "Oh god, chat please. Please calm yourself. We'll tell you..." he paused for a moment, thinking about a good compromise for both the fans and him and Ally. "In about a month?"

The girl nodded, "Yeah, that seems good."

Tommy nodded along with a smile, then turning back to the camera, "Guys, remind us to tell you in a month what happened. Actually I could make a video out of that... if you're alright with it of course."

"Yeah, you can do that. I think it could be really funny."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely."

A moment of silence followed that short conversation, both teens reading the chat, waiting for something to catch their eye.

"Who do you prefer Tubbo or Tommy?" Ally read out giggling, "Tubbo a hundred percent." She replied, only for Tommy to start weakly hitting her with the Ranboo plushie, and her to start laughing harder in return, "It was a joke! It was a joke! It was a joke! I like both of you equally!"