𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Gojo sat you on his lap, putting the braids aside to put them on your shoulders. He hummed as he moved his neck a little to see where the other source of cursed energy other than Utsubo came from. His brow was frowned upon seeing that there was a mark on your homoplate, one that was the same as the one Itadori had on his forehead when Sukuna possessed him.

"Honey..."

You raised your head with a smile as you drained the sweets, he cleaned the corner of your lips that was stained by your desire to eat.

"Ywes?"

Gojo's eyes softened, he caressed your head lovingly, he didn't understand how, but, you had really become a daughter for the great Satoru Gojo, the strongest person in the world, was vulnerable to you.

"Did you talk to Sukuna by any chance?"

"Yes! We had a tea party, and he was very beautiful dressed as a princess.

"As a princ- did you make a deal with him?"

Although he wanted to ask about Sukuna dressed like a little princess, he needed to know if you were in danger.

"I think so, look! He got me a tattoo. Am I a big girl now?"

You raised your shirt to show the mark he had already seen, sighed drawing the shape of the 'tattoo' making a little laugh escape from your lips by touch.

"Yes, you are grown up bearing all that happens to you."

You didn't quite understand what he meant but he had stated that you were a big girl so you just celebrated it fully.

"And remember what the deal was for?"

"To play!"

Gojo sweat, he should have imagined that you would really have no idea what the brand or the terms of the deal were for. Maybe he could have a talk with Sukuna face to face.

"Baby, do you think you could call Sukuna for us to play?"

You nodded with sparkles in your eyes, thinking that the curse and the human would finally enter into a friendly relationship. Go back to the room where the first years should be resting and drag Itadori, who was confused by your bright smile.

"Do you need me for anything? Didn't you want me to rest for the mission?"

"Yes, yes, it will only be a moment, just relax."

Yuuji shrugged his shoulders sitting on the floor, you followed him to place yourself on top of him, laughing slightly, the albino's attention was o̶n̶ h̶i̶s̶ t̶w̶o̶ b̶a̶b̶i̶e̶s̶  on both.

"Living fossil."

The two men blinked confused by your words, until the lines under Itadori's eyes opened and the marks were visible on the skin of his face.

"What the hell do you want now brat?"

"Suku!"

You passed your arms around his waist in a hug, the curse just rolled his eyes and held you by your clothes like a puppy. Utsubo leaned out of the bag, sprucing his eyes towards the king of the curses, releasing a hoarse growl that made the opposite smile. Gojo contemplated the exchange until he decided it was enough, clearing his throat and holding you in his arms with a quick movement. Sukuna snorted at his actions.

"Why did you call me?"

"Tea party!"

"No darling, we are going to have a little talk."

"Oh..."

You looked at the floor with a slightly frowned brow, making a pout with your lips, your expression of disappointment made Gojo melt.

"I- Okay, we can talk while we have tea party."

"Hurrah!"

Sukuna rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, holding back the desire to call the human simp, but he was not in the best position to say so either, as he had allowed himself to degrade into a little princess. Usubo purred pleased by Gojo's positive response, as if he didn't make your tea party, he would be in charge of playing with you.

You held up a laugh by placing your plams against your mouth, Gojo had managed to get clothes for the occasion in just a few seconds

You held up a laugh by placing your plams against your mouth, Gojo had managed to get clothes for the occasion in just a few seconds. You had gotten a nice simple pastel blue dress, Gojo had gotten one of Nobara's skirts, Utsubo refused to put on a diaper with cat ears, while Sukuna had a pink tutu.

"More tea, Mr. Gojo?"

"Yes! Please."

You grabbed the cup to serve the imaginary drink in his little cup, enjoying the party and not noticing the glances of death between them.

"And you Lord Sukuna?"

"No."

The curse gave a loud sip, expressing his unease about the situation. Growling and coughing so that the human would ask whatever he wanted to know to get out of there. For once he wished he was locked in Itadori's mind.

"Sweetheart, do you think you can leave Mr. Living Fossil and me alone?"

"Will you be friends?"

"Yes."

"No."

You moved your eyes from one direction to the other, not understanding whether or not they wanted to become friends. Gojo stretched out his leg to kick Sukuna's foot, which by the unexpected action knelt to the table causing the cutlery and cups to fly. Utsubo rushed to hug you by drawing you to his body to protect you from a plastic fork flying towards you.

"He meant yes. Utsubo, please."

Your curse nodded, neither that he wanted you to stay with two lunatics in his opinion. With his childlike form he intertwined your hand with his by pulling you gently as you gave them a hand movement to say goodbye. Both went to Itadori's room, you could make some drawings while the curse and human argue about you.

"Do you like it Utsu?"

You lifted up the paper on which you were painting, showing your curse next to you holding hands in a sunset.

"Pru- pretty."

He took the paper with care, gazing at the irregular strokes and how the colors went beyond your figures. He looked at you for a few seconds, coming close to your body to hold you tightly, carefully keeping the drawing between your chest and his. He couldn't love you any more.

Extra

Gojo interlaced his fingers with those of the curse, moving to the rhythm of the slow music that goes over the room.

"Thank you for giving me this dance, Sukuna"

"Fuck you."

"Don't put yourself like that, you'll make me ashamed."

Gojo looked away pretending to be shy, making the curse even more irritated, how had he finished so degraded in such a short time? He shouldn't have bet on which of the two would win in a pulse. And even less knowing that if he lost he would be forced to dance a slow and romantic song with the person he most longed to kill. It was almost comical.