𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

You sighed as you watched the discussion between the curses, you decided to ignore the whole thing by stepping aside a little, by sitting in the now empty train station. Utsubo stayed around your waist and perched on your neck, like most of the time he was with you before he met all those idiots who wanted your attention.

You sat on the dirty floor, probably soiling your clothes, which didn't matter much to you, you concentrated on playing with Utsubo's hands while Choso looked at you from time to time to check that you were doing well, although he wanted to go after Itadori and Nobara for killing their other brothers. He was determined to look for the teenagers, he wasn't going to leave you here either, no matter how much Mahito and Geto were in his team, he was your brother and only him, he couldn't trust the other curses, he didn't want to lose you like the last time he held you in his arms.

While Itadori warned that Gojo had been sealed, the others prepared for a battle, a battle from which no one would come out well, a battle with countless losses, both ordinary humans and sorcerers, no one could escape the much feared death.

You looked up after several minutes in which you got bored playing with Utsubo's hand, paying attention to the words that Mahito said, immediately regretting for once, to hear what the elders say.

"To be honest I also... want to kill Itadori."

Your body trembled at how joyfully the man spoke those words. Kill itadori. Kill. Your breathing accelerated, you had never seen that face of the coin, for you, they were all friends who sometimes fought, but it seemed that you were very wrong. All the precautions of Nanami, Yuuji's worry, Gojo's talk about bad people... they collided with your mind as if everything were illuminated. For once you didn't want to run around, looking for flowers with Hanami, playing hide and seek with a Jogo or play 'guess who' with Geto, no. You wanted to be with Gojo, you wanted him to carry you on his shoulders with Nanami and the students, you didn't want to be stuck with these kinds of people. But was even Choso bad? Your eyes moved quickly to the curse that was proclaimed as your elder brother, his expression was quiet but in his tired eyes you could see a pinch of life, you did not know if it was a desire to murder or hope. But you refused to think that about him, Choso wanted to help you, he even came back to you when Todo found you, you didn't want to believe that he also wanted to kill your friends.

You swallowed dry, holding on so that the layer of tears that covered your eyes would not be torn, so that the tears would not flow down your cheeks. But it was inevitable not to cry when you heard Mahito speak again in a more sinister and serious tone.

"Let's kill Itadori, don't worry, even if we don't get Sukuna, we could win."

Choso seemed to notice your discomfort, since he noticed how you tried to wipe your tears in a clumsy way, besides that you made a lot of noise sounding the mucos, luckily the others did not listen since Jogo tried to convince Mahito to resurrect Sukuna, therefore, not kill your neighbor.

He approached silently, sitting beside you causing you to startle, Utsubo grunting away the hand of the elder but even so he did not avoid that Choso attracted you to his body in a hug, his hands patted your back in a reassuring way, as if he was calming a baby for the bedtime.

"I won't let anything happen to you."

Utsubo sliced his eyes when you were loaded, your heart sped up to see how you were going in the direction of others, you squeezed the Choso's clothes by sinking your head in his neck, hiding in his scarf pretending to be tired and sleeping.

Your curse tried to cover your hatreds while they continued to argue about killing Yuuji, and did not uncover them until Choso began to move again, which reassured you when you saw that you were moving away from Geto and Mahito, without a doubt, their behaviors were the most they affected you, you were terrified after realizing they weren't your friends.

While the sorcerers managed to get rid of the protective screen after a fight at the hands of Itadori and Megumi, people like Nanami or Mei Mei were already within the vicinity of the metro, annihilating every curse they encountered. Everyone had their due fight, even Nobara, who had to receive some help from a very angry Nanami, was not fooled in trying to get information out.

Thanks to Toge's help with the curses that crowded the entrance to the train line Itadori managed to get into Shibuya station. Station where just Choso was with you.

Both looked at each other for a few seconds in complete bewilderment, Itadori noticed how you had a grin on your face and your eyes slightly irritated, he was enraged to think that something had been done to you, launching an attack, Choso didn't waste time in counterattacking avoiding doing you harm. The fight was for a few minutes where Utsubo protected most of your body, although the attacks of them tried not to go directly at you. However, Choso was forced to stop, there was a question that gnawed his mind inside, and the teenager he wanted to kill had his answer.

"Hey, I want to ask you something... before they died, did my siblings say anything?"

Both you and the bearer of Sukuna seemed surprised by his words, you did not know that he had more brothers and Itadori did not expect those curses to have family either.

"Siblings!?"

"Those two you killed."

His voice deepened with pain, sending a cold look at the human, waiting for an answer which took several seconds to be given.

"Nothing at all, but... they were crying."

You felt as the grip Choso had on you slowly melted away, his body trembled with anger, he left you on the ground pushing you aside, forming a fist with his hand and screaming internally for revenge for his brothers.

Close your eyes tightly when you heard the first blow, not wanting to see how your friends, more like family, wanted to kill each other, your eyes again filled with tears which Utsubo had to clean while preventing some of the debris raised to hit you, he wanted to get you out there but you refused to move, you were sitting against the wall, hugging yourself, denying what was happening.

You didn't want to be there, you wanted to go back home, with the others, you wanted to be pampered by Gojo, you wanted to sleep with Megumi, play with Itadori, try on Nobara's clothes, cook with Toge, you didn't want to be here.

Luckily you weren't seeing how Yuuji was brutally battered, so much so that Choso could give him up for dead, spitting out his words in anger.

"Excuse my brothers in the other world."

Before leaving to comfort you, his sight was fixed on the human's dying body, and suddenly Choso's brain was filled with memories that never passed.