Chapter 25

MIRABELLE'S POV

I woke up to someone messaging my head softly while caressing my hair gently. I groaned and felt more sleepy.

I heard a deep chuckle and the hand was slowly starting to move away from my head. I whined and snuggled into the persons hand.

"Come on sweetheart, you need to wake up and have some food." The person who I recognized as Leonardo said while huffing out a small laugh.

"Noooo." I whined and snuggled into the comfort of my warm covers.

He tried to pry the covers off but I held into them tighter still keeping my eyes closed.

"Come on baby, you need to wake up." He said in a soft voice still trying to get me off the bed.

I was simply too comfortable. I don't know why but I feel like being carried today. I'm being clingy and I don't know why.

I huffed and opened my eyes and was immediately greeted with Leonardo's soft smile showing his pearly whites.

"Well good morning sleepyhead." He chuckled.

"Hi." I whispered returning his smile.

He gestured me to get up but I didn't move and stayed still. He looked at me confused and just stood staring at me.

"Can you carry me?" I asked in a low voice and a shy smile with a pout hoping he'd say yes.

He grinned and hoisted me up softly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck and sighed.

Before he could move I bent slightly and got my phone and put it in the sweatshirt's pocket. Once I was done I smiled at him and nuzzled my head again in his neck.

He was wearing a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants indicating that he's staying home today.

He felt warm and I was comfortable so it was a win-win situation.

We made it to the kitchen and I was surprised to see dad and Alexander sitting there. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at them perplexed. I'm guessing Vincent went instead of dad and Alexander.

"Well look who's here. Good morning princess." Dad said with a warm smile.

"Good morning." I mumbled and hid my face in Leo's neck suddenly feeling shy.

I heard their deep chuckles resonate in the kitchen and blushed. Thankfully they couldn't see my face or I swear I would die from embarrassment.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I acting like this?

What could be the reas- oh shit.

My period. My period is due soon. I'm gonna go get some stuff later today.

I never lost my period. Yes John did starve me but because I worked I ate without him knowing. So it's pretty normal I get my period every month like a normal human being.

A plate of sausages and eggs was placed in-front of me while I whispered a quite 'thank you'. My eating habits have gotten better and my family praising me makes burst with happiness.

I took a couple bites when suddenly my phone rang. I huffed and placed my fork down. I was actually annoyed right now I was enjoying my food and that person just had to ruin my eating session.

I looked at the caller-Id and saw that it was Elijah.
I looked at dad and saw him already looking at me.

"It's Elijah." I said.