Ch- 11, He's Always There!❤️

I am  very proud to call you my friend,
Happy to call you my lover,
And blessed to call you my HUSBAND❤️

The next morning, Bondita woke up to find her Pati Babu standing at the window and looking at her face lovingly. He was smiling at her, his arms folded against his chest.

"Good Morning, Jaan!" He said with a smile and walked to her.

"Good Morning, Pati Babu!..."she replied, stretching her arms in sleep and yawning a bit.

He walked upto her and sat beside her, kissing her cheek lovingly. Bondita wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes, feeling his soothing cologne.

He slowly bent down and kissed her stomach.
"Good Morning, my Little Angel!... And Mumma's Baccha Babu!..." He chuckled and she laughed and hugged him again.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, rubbing her back gently.

"Yes, I did!" She replied and sat back on the bed.
"Let's get ready, Pati Babu!... We have to go to the court too!..." She said, getting up from the bed.

"Yes, my Barrister Babu Bondita Roy Chowdhary!..."he said and stood up with a proud smile.

"Mhmm!..."she denied. "Barrister Babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary!..."she corrected him and hugged him tightly, yet again.

"Ahaaan!... Beautiful!" He exclaimed.
_______________________________

As they both walked down the stairs after getting ready, everyone was sitting in the drawing room. They all looked really happy and delighted.

"Aray!... You both are here!... Come, lets have breakfast." Maa said happily and came to Bondita. She placed a soft kiss on her forehead and took her to the dining table. Everyone else too followed.

"Come, sit here!" Maa made her sit down and served her food.

"Maa! Let me do it, please!.." Bondita urged.

"No didi!... You aren't doing anything before you have your breakfast!..." Vibha Commanded.

"But vibhuu..." Bondita argued.

"Don't forget, that I am your doctor too, Didi!... Keep quite and eat!" She said and everyone looked at them with awe.

"Fine!.." Bondita murmured and sat down quietly.

Anirudh was trying hard not to laugh, seeing his strict wife getting scolded herself!...

After the breakfast, as Bondita and Anirudh got up to leave for the court, Maa stopped them.

"Beta!... I don't think Bondita should go to the court in this condition, it could be exerting for her...." Maa said, thoughtfully.

Bondita looked at her face for a moment and then looked at Anirudh. Though she didn't need him to tell her what she should do or what not, but she wanted to know what he felt about this. She needed to know what he thought about this matter.

Anirudh looked at her for a moment and turned towards Maa, with a smile.

"No Maa!... She'll go to the court until she wishes to!...It's completely her decision!..."he said.
"And even if it's not, let's not cage a woman just because she is about to become a mother!... Having a child is a blessing!... And it should be allowed to stay that!..." He smiled at Maa, leaving her out of words.

Maa did not argue further. Afterall, it was only Bondita's happiness, that she wanted. If it was in going to the court with her son, how could she seize it. And then, if Anirudh was with her Bahu, she had nothing to worry about her safety and health. She smiled and agreed happily.
______________________________