Chapter Eleven

*Not Edited*

Chapter Eleven

Lover?!

"Lover?" My dad questioned as he ignored Vladamir's hand.

"Is lover not the correct word? I apologise, English is a confusing language and I occasionally mix a few words up."

Liar! His English is great!

"Oh, that's okay." My Dad reached out and grabbed Vladmair's hand and shook it. "Where are you from?"

"I am from Russia." He told them as he placed the bottles of wine on the counter.

"Apparently Leah and Vladamir have been dating for some time now, explains why we haven't seen you that often in the last few months!" Mum gave me a look and winked.

I went over to Vladamir and gripped his arm, digging my nails in as hard as I could. "We've gotta go, Vladamir was supposed to wait in the car."

Vladamir looked down at me and smirked. "I know, but I just had to meet your parents."

"Of course you did." I gritted out, applying more pressure. "Now go wait in the car."

"Leah!" My mum scolded, sending Vladamir an apologetic look.

"It is not a problem, we have a dinner we must attend now. I shall see you soon." Vladamir detached himself from me, shook both my parents hands before exiting the kitchen.

"Leah why are you being so rude to your boyfriend?"

"Why didn't you tell us you had a new boyfriend?"

Mum and Dad both questioned as soon as he left.

Because he's not my boyfriend, he's a psycho with serious issues hell-bent on destroying my life!

"I have to go, I'll explain another time." I told them as I gave them a quick peck on the cheek.

"Bring him over for dinner next week."

"But why?" I whined.

"So we can get to know him better and see if he's good enough for my Angel."

"I think I'm going to break up with him, I don't see a future together."

Dad narrowed his eyes. "Dinner, next week."

"Fine." I muttered. "I'm off bye."

I stormed out of the house and went over to the car where Vladamir was waiting. "Why did you do that?" I yelled as I got in the car.

"I wanted to meet my in-laws."

"They're not your in-laws! Where did you even get the flowers and wine? Do you have people at your beck and call?"

"Yes." He said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Urgh." I took in a deep breath. "Can we go now?"

Vladamir started the car and I turned the volume up so we didn't have to interact anymore. I was so pissed off at him, why would he blindside me like that in front of my parents? I knew at one point I would have to tell them about Vladamir when they realised I've moved in with him but I wanted to wait a few months before I did that, that way I would have time to process my situation first and then come up with what I would say to them to explain everything.

We drove in silence to Nina and Gabriel's house and I jumped out of the car as soon as we got there. I could see a couple of cars already there which meant the other Lycans had arrived.