Chapter 25

The beastmen of the Empire start improving their abilities by injecting energy liquids into their bodies as young as when they were five years old.

However, when using the energy liquid for the first time. Beastmen must go to three different law education bureaus to test their own energy attributes to know which corresponding type of energy liquid could be used on the body.

Otherwise, if the wrong type of energy liquid is used, it will cause permanent damage to the body, and sometimes even death on the spot in severe cases.

Therefore, beastmen are absolutely cautious when using energy liquid.

Raymond immediately took out another energy liquid injection and asked Jin WoWo, "What color is this?"

"Red."

With a move of his thumb, he opened the injection, "Can you absorb this?"

Jin WoWo felt the rich fire energy floating out from the injection, but he could only absorb wood energy and water energy for cultivation. He could not absorb fire energy.

But, he can gather fire energy to attack.

For example, the thunderbolt he used before was formed by gathering the gold elements in the air.

As for the fire element now, Jin WoWo stretched out his hand and made a circle around the injection port. Suddenly, a basketball-sized fireball emerged from his palm, dancing with fiery flames.

Raymond was startled, and reflexively threw Jin WoWo to the ground.

The big fireball was also accidentally thrown because of this action.

The space in the room was originally small. And with the throw, it landed on Raymond's bed. With a "boom" of the bedding on the bed, a raging fire instantly ignited.

Immediately afterwards, a sharp alarm sounded.

Raymond quickly stood up, picked up Jin WoWo and grabbed the door.

Cory, who had just come out of the central control room, ran over when he heard the siren. Immediately, he saw his marshal coming out of the barn with his partner in his arms.

What is this situation?

Raymond sent Cory a stern gaze, "Hurry up and put out the fire!"

Cory immediately pressed a button at the door, and the top of the room instantly sprayed thick white dry powder.

The scope of the fire was not large. It was just burnt a bit. Within minutes, the fire went out.

The Marshal was standing at the door holding his partner.

Cory looked inside the room, then at Raymond, and said, "Marshal, do you want Madam to go to the Pregnancy lounge to take a rest?"

What the heck did the Marshal and his partner do in the room? There was such a big fire.

Cory glanced at the clothes of the Marshal and his partner. Well, they were all well dressed, okay. Before they set off, Dr. Nishizawa specially pulled him and told him that Jin WoWo had just miscarried and asked him to pay attention not to let the Marshal and Jin WoWo sleep in the same room.

As soon as Cory spoke, the two people reacted, making Jin WoWo a little embarrassed.

He hurried down from Raymond's arms since the princess carry was too awkward.

With no expression on his face, Raymond walked directly into the messy room, took out the box of energy liquid, and said to Jin WoWo: "Let's go to your room."