Chapter 29

A warm current surged through Raymond's chest.

He gritted his teeth and ordered a soldier: "Go to the warehouse and bring a box of Energy Liquid No. 2′."

"Yes!"

The soldier left to follow the order quickly.

"Cory, drive the spaceship. Everyone else, leave the central control room and prepare for battle!" Raymond quickly ordered.

Cory had seen part of Jin WoWo's ability in the warehouse, and Cory was also his confidant and could be trusted completely.

Cory is the most suitable person to be in the control room driving the spaceship.

Raymond was also good at driving the spacecraft, but he must always be prepared to fight to protect the golden snail.

"Yes!"

Cory jumped into the cockpit and replaced the previous pilot.

The soldier who was ordered to carry the energy liquid quickly moved a box of energy liquid into the central control room, before quickly leaving to prepare for battle.

JW: "Open all of it. I want to use it!"

Raymond quickly opened the box of No. 2 energy liquid for Jin WoWo, revealing a box full of small green injections.

Raymond grabbed ten injections in one hand. Moving fingers, a crisp sound could be heard as all ten injections broke in half.

The golden snail reached out his hand and absorbed all the energy from the ten green (wood element) injections and quickly strengthened the spacecraft's defenses.

"Come again!"

Raymond quickly opened ten more injections, and the golden snails absorbed them once again, before proceeding to strengthened their defenses.

"Oh, no!!" Cory yelled.

Although his skills in driving the spacecraft were not top-notch, it was not bad. After avoiding several attacks, he was still secretly proud.

But the attack on the opposite side was really intense. Just now, he couldn't dodge and watched as an artillery hit their hull.

But...... nothing happened??

Even the hull did not vibrate.

How is this happening?

Did he dodge it?

Cory glanced at the dashboard again, and it showed that it really did hit the hull!

While he was looking at the dashboard, the spacecraft was hit again twice.

However, nothing really happened!!

Cory suddenly thought of something, and he looked back at the marshal's partner.

"Concentrate on driving the spaceship!" Raymond said coldly.

"Yes!"

Cory immediately turned his head back and focused on driving the spaceship intently.

But he couldn't help thinking in his heart that the spacecraft was obviously hit, but he didn't feel anything. He had a gut feeling that it must have been Jin WoWo's doing.

Otherwise, why does Golden Snail need so much energy liquid?

Cory was sure that the box of No. 2 Energy Liquid was brought for Golden Snail.

The Marshal used the No. 4 energy liquid. But just now, the Marshal opened so many No. 2 energy liquids at once, even though he couldn't use them himself.