Chapter 30

What is that mecha made out of?

Why is it so strong?

After "playing" for a long time, there wasn't even a single dent on it.

The mercenaries were going crazy.

In the first mecha that was bombed and exploded in place, the beastman who crawled out was the deputy commander.

The deputy commander slid into the warehouse and came out with a cannon.

The cannon he held was specially designed to deal with mechas. He hid in the dark, aimed at the black mecha, and fired a shot without hesitation.

Humph, go to hell!

As a result, the shell hit the black mecha, but the mecha didn't even sway. The black mecha held the Aurora particle cannon towards the ground.

Then, the Aurora particle cannon fired inaccurately (towards the ground), almost like it was a rookie practicing.

It was indeed a rookie who was practicing. In the mecha cockpit, Jin Wowo watched the particle cannon from the deputy commander launch and thought it was fun. So, he tried to shoot them as well.

The deputy commander was unwilling to be defeated and fired two more shots. But, the black mecha still didn't hide.

Everyone was going crazy.

When the mercenaries hit them, it's as if they were throwing cotton at them. Not only was it not painful nor annoying at all, they were also useless. But, when Jin WoWo and Raymond hit them, one shot was already quite deadly. How can they still fight?

Raymond took this opportunity to fly into the cabin of the ship. Laser cannons shot in all directions in the cabin.

Just when the mercenaries felt like they were dying and were about to be unable to hold on, Raymond suddenly stopped attacking.

He opened the one-way film that covered the front part of the mecha, enabling outsiders to finally see the people inside. When the group of exhausted mercenaries saw the people inside in the mecha clearly, their pupils suddenly shrank.

Raymond??

Raymond wasn't paralyzed?

He was still driving a mecha to beat them down? ?

No. No. No. This is impossible!!

Wasn't there a subbeast sitting in Raymond's arms?

It must be that Raymond had been abandoned, and he couldn't open the mecha by himself. So he took a subbeast and let the subbeast activate the mecha with him commanding behind him.

It still sounded wrong.

Raymond has several loyal subordinates. So he won't let a subbeast activate the mecha, right?

The mercenaries were dumbfounded, they couldn't figure out what the situation was.

Of course, they didn;t have time to ponder on it.

Raymond opened the one-way film, and a deep and sharp voice came from the mecha's amplifier.

"Do you want to fight?!"

"Raymond, you are one of the strongest beastmen in the empire . Yet, you hide behind a subbeast. Stop being a coward and fight us like a man!"

A mercenary provoked the people in the mecha.

The mercenary thought, "Raymond was definitely abandoned and paralyzed. As long as Raymond didn't use mechas, he could be singled out. Hehe, even a five-year-old little beastman could kill him."