「 𝟐𝟗 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

A disgusting feeling sets in your stomach, and you become frozen to your spot. You can't breathe nor blink at this moment. Your heartbeat slows because you can't believe what you just heard.

"What?" Jungkook's light and soft voice breaks while speaking up.

"You heard me," she speaks softly. "We're going to make a baby,"

You can sense the horror on Jungkook's face. Soon, he starts struggling against his restraints.

"No!" Jungkook shouts, tugging on the ropes around his wrists while trying to push her off of his lap, but she doesn't budge. She only laughs darkly instead.

"Oh Jungkook," she shakes her head as if this is amusing. "It's so funny because you think you have a choice in the matter. You belong to me—mind, body, and soul; it's all mine."

Your eyes widen, and although you hardly ever cry, you can feel tears coming to your eyes from witnessing something as cruel and heartless as this.

"Let him go!" You shout when she starts taking off her clothes. "Please stop this!" You direct your words to the butler in the corner, but he just has his head dropped as if he can't do anything about it.

"I-I'll do a-anything," Jungkook begs. "Just please d-don't—"

"Why not?"

Jungkook turns his face into the pillow, knowing if he says anything against this, she'll kill everyone he knows and loves.

He doesn't say anything, doesn't move when she grabs him, doesn't make a sound when she sinks down on him—he doesn't do anything.

You watch everything in horror. You listen to the sounds, the sick voices she makes, and the worse part is that you can't look away. You hold your head up, tears streaming down your face while you watch this horrible scene in front of you.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

When it was over, you felt numb. You had to watch them the whole time without looking away.

You had to watch her look back at you through the window with a smirk on her features, had to endure her moans while riding him, and had to witness Jungkook desperately try to get away. After a while, he stopped trying and gave in to end this.

When he came inside her, you swore you heard him repeat the word no over and over again like a broken record. She was happy, he was defeated, and you were sick to your stomach.

There was no love here, no consent, and no humanity. This was pure evil.

When she was done with him, she put on her clothes and nightgown.

"I just know we're going to make beautiful children, Jungkook." She says while putting her hand on her stomach as if thinking she's pregnant already, then she leaves the room, and the lights shut off when she goes. You can't see Jungkook anymore, just the reflection of yourself in the window.

She walks inside the room with the butler and you. "Did she look away?" She asks the man in the corner.

"No, she watched just like you wanted." He admits.