41

"You have blood on you." Noah wiped the blood stains on Feng Yue's face and neck and took her in his embrace. "You did a great job there." He inhaled the sweet smell of her luscious hair then lifted her up into a princess-carry. "Come, I saw an onsen back there, we should take a dip and clean ourselves before leaving."

The woman in the red kimono hurriedly approached them when they went out of the cave, with question and worry in her eyes.

"Relax, she's fine now, only unconscious. I put up a barrier around her, which will unseal when she's conscious. You should guard her though." Feng Yue spoke to her, trying to calm her. "We would like to use the onsen now, is that okay?"

"Yes… yes please, there's one room in the back that has private onsen, please use that one to your heart's content. I will tell the others to take good care of you both. Thank you, Shinigami-sama, thank you very much, we are very much indebted to you." She bowed on the floor with the utmost respect for both of them.

God, what's with the Shinigami-sama thing? She glanced at Noah, but she couldn't read his reaction due to his poker face. Ah, well… 

Another woman appeared behind her, and bowed down to the both of them, before showing the way to the private room slash onsen that was provided for them.

Feng Yue took a look around the house and its surroundings when they were led to the back. The house was obviously old, and it had very strong spirits' presence, especially after she took out the black orb from Toyotama-hime's back. The spirits were pure, and in turns it affected the quality of the air and the water around them. 

She also noticed the house itself. Despite their age, the furniture and the decorating items were all of the highest quality, and some of them were inhabited by medium to high rank non-violent spirits. She also noticed that there was more to this house than ordinary eyes could see, and she wanted to explore it, to satisfy her curiosity. But then they arrived at their destination, the room at the furthest back of the house where the density of the pure air was very high. And when the woman opened the sliding paper door, she gasped at the sight of the room, and even she could feel that Noah's breath was caught too.

The room was the true depiction of the Dragon Goddess's abode. It was spacious, with wooden floors and there was an irori, a sunken fireplace in the middle of the room with an iron kettle hanging on top of it. To their right was a room partition slash sliding door that was hand drawn with traditional majestic dragon paintings, and to the left was another hand drawn partition with peach blossom trees that had not bloomed yet. 

The woman took them straight to the open air onsen that was located straight behind the room and she bowed down before she left.

Feng Yue slid down from Noah's embrace and she walked closer to the small altar at the corner of the dragon's door. It was beautifully crafted and painted, yet it had an empty feeling to it. Then she walked to the dragon wall, and saw that the dragon was dull and the painting looked… sad. The peach blossom trees looked the same. They were only the dry branches and the last of the leaves. She wondered why this painting, no, this room, looked so sad and neglected. But then again, the owner was sealed for thousands of years, ao that was probably the reason why.

"Feng Yue." Noah called her from the outside and she went out right at the time Noah was taking off his kimono to wash his body in the outdoor shower before entering the onsen. She stopped and her breath was caught.

She knew that Noah was very handsome in a devilish way, and he was built with all the muscles and the height. And yet, when she looked at him now, she was still in awe. 

Especially down there. Where he was very well endowed, with the dark curly trails led up to his beautifully shaped navel. It was perfect.

Noah saw what she was looking at and he chuckled.

"You still haven't got enough of this?" He motioned Feng Yue to come over. She blushed, but she came closer, knowing what was coming. 

Noah took off the belt of the kimono and took his time admiring Feng Yue's body with his eyes. His hands grabbed her backside and pulled her close, and kissed her.

"We have to wash all the dirt and blood before entering the onsen." He murmured through their kisses.

"Mm, help me please…" Feng Yue held on to Noah's shoulder since her knees had become weak from those kisses.

"Exactly my plan." 

They were standing on top of a small wooden stage fit for one person and Noah turned on the shower head to wash them both together. He took an appropriate amount of soap and washed every nook and cranny of that delectable body, and he concentrated on her front part, making her gasp and moan and finally turned over to face him.

"My turn now."

She grabbed the soap and pumped it into her hands, then she followed his lead by washing every part of him, avoiding the one that wanted her most attention. She cupped his backside and squeezed hard, making him curse in Italian and pushed her at an arm length.

"Let's continue this in the onsen before I lose my mind and take you right here right now." His voice was ragged and his breath was uneven when he dragged Feng Yue into the onsen, half pushing her inside before he followed.

"So, does this still count as a date night?" Feng Yue laughed as she moved to the center of the big onsen, followed by Noah. 

"Every time I'm with you is a date night, and this already counts as the second date, since it's already way past midnight." Noah reached for her but she moved away while teasing him with her smile.

"Mm, second date already… aren't you being a little greedy now, two dates in two consecutive days…" she laughed and her clear voice was like a siren, teasing the innocent sailors, luring them into her trap where she would catch and kill them. Oh, she's a dangerous person alright, but Noah knew that already. And he was being called Hades had something to do with conquering the most dangerous of all things, situations, or even a person. Right now, he just wanted to conquer this alluring siren and made her his. Forever.

"I just can't seem to be away from you for too long." He finally grabbed her and pulled her closer, as he sat down to finally enjoy the onsen with Feng Yue beside him. She purred and nuzzled her way closer until finally her lips were on Noah's ear, and she couldn't help but whisper to him in her softest voice.

"I like you so much, Noah St. Claire."

Noah paused.

Although it was just a faint whisper, he could hear it clearly, and it made his heart do the somersault. Suddenly he wanted to be as close as possible to her, so he pulled Feng Yue into his lap and cupped her face.

"I, too, like you so much, Feng Yue. And I never liked anyone this much in my life." He saw how her beautiful eyes became watery, and he kissed them, down to her nose, her cheeks, and finally her mouth. Feng Yue put her arms around Noah's neck, pulled him closer, and deepened their kiss until she trembled from the ferocity of their newfound feelings, although they were downgraded as not to frighten the other party, not knowing that they both felt the same.

"I want you inside me, Noah…" she let go of his kiss for a second, before she lifted herself up and put Noah's hardness inside her, and together they moved in a rhythm that quickly became familiar to them, a rhythm that was as old as time and yet it uniquely belonged only to them.

As they moaned and groaned in ecstasy, there were several pairs of eyes watching them from behind the thick bush and they tsk-tsking between themselves.

"From the pheromone they released when they're kissing, it should be able to power this island for another year." The woman watched them with such admiration. "And the intensity from their intercourse alone could power us for at least a decade. Hime-sama is very lucky to have sensed them and lured them here."

"It's not luck, it's fate." The other woman observed them with keen eyes, eager to report every detail to Hime-sama later. 

"Should we prepare some kind of nourishment for them?" The first woman suddenly noticed that the peach blossom trees were starting to bloom, and she felt excited. They would be saved after all, thanks to their extraordinary guests.

"Yes, prepare the special concoction that Hime-sama made for them, and don't forget to add the binding talisman."

"I'll be right onto it then."