83. Clarify

"W-what?" he stuttered out, snapping out of his shocked state.

"Can I kiss you?" I repeated the question. He observed my behavior for a moment. I squirmed in anxiety as I started losing the little control I had over my actions. My mind went blank. I wanted him. I wanted them all. The bond had finally taken over my mind. Taking advantage of my weak state, the bond was controlling my actions and my thoughts. I had dissociated.

"Do you really want this?" he asked when he failed to read my intentions. "You and I don't know each other as well as you and Taehyung know each other."

"Yes I do," I breathed out. "Do you?"

"Yes," he said. He held my waist as I leaned towards him. I cupped his neck with one hand and placed the other on his chest to stabilize myself. Losing every bit of control over my mind, I connected our lips.

Our lips moved in sync. He kissed with affection and lust I kissed with lust and desperation. I physically felt the bond getting stronger between all seven of us, no doubt that the others felt it as well. I whimpered into the kiss, deepening it by slipping my tongue in his mouth. His hands moved up my back, my hoodie riding up. He moaned when I tugged at his hair. I pulled away when his hands moved to go under my hoodie.

I held his wrists, moving them away from my back and letting my hoodie fall back down. "N-no. No such contact," I said, establishing a boundary. He nodded, smiling at me. I sighed, leaning in to rest my head on his chest so he didn't see my emotionless face. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you, Jungkook," he muttered. I stayed quiet, closing my eyes as I tried to ground myself. My impulses were gone, and I snapped back to reality. I didn't know how I felt about the kiss. I liked it, he was a good kisser. But I was definitely not in the place to deal with mates. I wanted to focus on myself.

I needed a break from them.

-

I knocked on the door, entering only once I heard a muffled permission. "Can we talk?" I asked the blue-eyed male. He smiled at me.

"Yes, of course. Sit down," Seokjin said, putting his work to the side and giving me his undivided attention.

"I wanted to talk to you about the bond," I started out, not knowing how to phrase my words. "I feel like I'm losing myself. My health is becoming worse. And the bond doesn't make this easier. I don't know how to explain this-"

"Nighter," he cut me off. "Relax. Take your time. Don't rush your words, it's okay."

I took a deep breath. "I want to take a break from the bond," I said.

"Clarify," he said.

"I want to focus on myself. I don't want to be surrounded by what makes the bond stronger. I just want a break, so I can focus on my mental health," I explained. "Is there any way I can do that without any of you being around me?"

He leaned back into his seat. "I can try and arrange something, but I'll have to talk to the others first. There are two very big factors that need to be taken care of before we plan anything," he said. "We need to make sure that you're not a threat to yoursel-"

"Lana will come with me. She's the only one who knows how to calm me down from a breakdown. She'll be there, she's okay with it," I cut in.

"Well that solves that," he said. "The other factor is the bond. You have to keep in mind that the bond will hurt if you don't have contact with us."

"I'll manage," I said, waving his concerns off. "Don't worry about that."

"Alright. We'll talk about it at lunch," he said.