Chapter 96: Here's a flower

WATCH THE ANIMATION!

Hunter's P.O.V.

"No need to watch me. I'm not running. And I'll get kidnapped by a bird to come back here." I tell Luz, taking the green flower in my hand. "But when Belos said he's sending his best, aren't you worried? Who are his best?" Luz asks me as I get up while taking the glyph book and notepad. "Coven leaders I guess. Doesn't matter. I got away from one before."

Luz pulls my arm to stop me from walking inside. "Only one. And because they were outnumbered! Belos could send multiple coven heads and what will you do then? And maybe they'll take you back to the castle where security has probably doubled because of when we had to go get Eda." She's not wrong. "And? You're only risking yourselves for someone who's getting you in trouble. And when you die because of me, who's fault is it?" I retaliate.

"Ours?-" "No. Mine for staying. But not like you're giving me much choices." I shake out of her grasp on my arm and go to walk inside. 

I see a glimpse of Ed in the kitchen who's reaching for something in the fridge. But am stopped by King. "What were you two talking about?" I open my mouth to speak but am interrupted by Luz. "Nothing, King." She sounds a little sad. Great. Now I've hurt her feelings too. "I looked out the window and it looks like you two were arguing." I sigh at him. "She's just worried about Belos doing something bad. And maybe if I left there wouldn't be any issues." I brush off before going to Edric.

He pulls out a tentacle, then biting it. I know, I know. Someone usually talks about how they want me to stay. Though their little speeches do work, it only works for a little bit till I want to leave once again. "Earth, to Hunter?" A filled up with food voice calls out, snapping me back to reality. "Uh- here's a flower!" I blurt out handing the flower with vibrant green petals to him.

"Did you make this for m-" "Yeah, yeah." And still, I'm terrible with conversatio- He kisses me on the cheek as I hand him the flower. I manage to go completely red at this yet again. So I look away but see Luz sitting down with King. Maybe I was a bit too mean to her outside. Should I just go apologize to her.

I head out the room, feeling my fave cool down as I'm no longer embarrassed because of the conversation which will ensue.

(Spelling? Is the chapter good?)