CHAPTER 14; FIGHT

•AUTHOR'S POV

Before Rosé and Irene came back to their friends after accompanying the other cheerleaders, they both came up with a devilish plan.

"what game?" Nayeon asked excitedly when she heard the word 'play'

"spin the bottle" Rosé replies wiggling her brows while smirking

"it is forbidden to refuse to join the game, you all gays will be part of it" Irene said grinning.

"okay, we will be forming a circle, obviously.." rosé said. when she spotted jennie with lisa, she decided to start the plan number 1.

"..hey girl, you should wear a robe it's getting cold especially that you're just wearing two tiny piece" jennie look at her and she get a nod in response.

Jen was about to walk to get her robe but lisa stop her. Being a gentlewoman, Lisa excuse herself to get a robe for jennie instead, but before she could go, hoyeon walks towards jennie with a robe on her hand,  she's the one who wore it on jennie, touching her skin on purpose which didn't skip on lisa's eyes.

"that, you won't get cold anymore" hoyeon said and tap jennie's head, she's smiling sweetly

"oh, ha-ha, t-thank you" jennie replied and smile.

"just tell me if you need anything, okay? just like before" hoyeon kiss her nose again which caught her off guard.

On the other hand, The great Lalisa Manoban is already gritting her teeth with her closed fist because of the sight she's seeing. she's about to attack hoyeon but a tap on her shoulder stop her from moving.

"you don't want to look the villain here, right?. control your temper" Jisoo said seriously.

At the corner of the pool area, you will see rosé and irene laughing their ass out while giving each other a high five.

"you two! what's your plan? i know you have something in mind, spill now" nayeon said when she caught the two laughing

"yeah, what's your stupid plan?" yeji and mina asked.

"okay okay come here" Irene said and whisper to them what they're planning. the other girls smirked after hearing what  she said.

"okay okay, approved, let's go" Nayeon said excitedly, she's jumping like a kangaroo

"we didn't need your approval tho" rosé mumble.

"so guys, let's form into circle now, i already have the bottle, tadaaaaaaa!" irene shouted but nayeon being nayeon put a chicken wing inside irene's mouth.

"fuck you bitch" irene cursed and throw the chicken at Nayeon's face

"don't mind them, let's start"

so the sitting arrangement is like this:

                             lisa  -  jennie
              rosé                                      jyeon

       jisoo                                                nayeon

       mina                                                 ryujin

            cubby                                     yeji      

                          irene  -  hoyeon   

"who want's to spin the bottle first?"

"Me! give me that" cubby immediately crawl and get the bottle in the center.