FIRST WEEK

The first week in Seoul feels very hard for you because you have to go here and there looking for a job, but that's enough for you to get used to in this city. There's nothing in your mind except your family that's in the deagu, you keep thinking about how they're doing and what they're doing there whether they're okay or not. You motivate yourself that you can get through this and make them happy if you come back, and as a result you get a job at one of the fast food companies.

Almost every day your workplace is always crowded and you are always dealing with customers who are diverse in nature, sometimes you face customers who like to be angry sometimes there are also customers who tease you because it is fairly you are handsome even to the point that there asks for your contacts. But you can only reply to them with a smile, even if you are just a cashier it is not a bad job, you can also pay a hefty fee by doing small things, maybe it is not a lot of money, but it is worth doing because the money is quite a lot than other fast food restaurants.

The first week you finish and you're happy with it, the night shift is almost over and you have to get ready to go home. That's not a bad thing to put on a night shift because you don't feel hot during the hot day when you get home from work on a regular shift, although walking alone on a day malm is a little dangerous.

After your job ends and all the workers are ready to go home and swap for a new shift, you check your watch it's almost midnight. Time goes by so fast you say.

After you came out, you saw a familiar figure, it turned out to be miyeon. Miyeon ah what are you doing here at the same time as "jinwoo say". I'm waiting for you oppa, I deliberately want to saddle together "reply miyeon". It's dangerous miyeon ah it's almost midnight, bagamana if something happens how I explain to your mother, I'm sorry oppa I just want to wait for you so that we slow down together, "miyeon lowers her head and feels sad", instead of me being mad at you miyeon ah, I'm just worried about you miyeon ah.

Then let's just slow down this miyeon ah almost midnight, they are saddled, on the way miyeon asks, oppa tomorrow you take a holiday. Yes tomorrow I have a holiday is it why?, tomorrow accompany me for a walk oppa, "miyeon hope". Okay tomorrow we go for a walk, I haven't been around in this city yet, how do you want to be my guide miyeon ah?, well oppa tomorrow we'll go for a walk I'll be your guide.

After arriving at the house they immediately went to bed because it was late at night, Jinwoo woke up and saw his phone was already 5 am, so he went brush his teeth and washed his face. Jinwoo walked out and noticed everyone was still sleeping so he decided to make breakfast for everyone.

A very good fragrance woke miyeon, she slowly got out of bed and checked the clock, it was already 6 am. "hmm, this smells so good, did the mother who cooked" miyeon then went to tidy up her body and went down quickly.

"Oppa...?"

"Hay, good morning miyeon!" Jinwoo greeted miyeon.

Morning too oppa." Reply miyeon"

It smells so good oppa, do you cook for us." Miyeon replied to the shock to see Jinwoo cooking."

Yes miyeon ah, sit down first miyeon and drink first." Jinwoo said."

"You wake up pretty early in the morning," Ms. Cho said.

"Mother... Why do you let oppa cook?" reply miyeon.

"When mom woke up Jinwong asked permission to cook for us. I said there was no need, but he insisted, so I could only allow it." Ms. Cho explained. He also wants to pay for all the groceries he cooks, but I said no." He's a good boy."

"This is food for you, if you want more just sat to me", Jinwoo placed the meal in front of miyeon and sat down beside her.

"Gomawo oppa"