- Chapter Fourteen -

Erasure was in the hospital for the remainder of the day due to how severe his injuries were. They wouldn't allow (Y/n) inside the hospital room while they operated for obvious reasons. So they had her wait in the waiting room. But her restlessness and anxiety kept her pacing back and forth on her feet.

"Miss Aizawa," Recovery Girl said as she came around the corner, grabbing the girl's attention immediately.

"Yes? Will he be alright? Is something wrong?"

"Calm yourself. He will be fine. But we have to keep him over night. Are you able to get home?"

(Y/n) let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. Relief washed over her at the news. "Oh that's great. And no.. I can't. I don't know my way home from here and I don't drive. But it's okay! I'll just stay the night here with Erasure. I want to see him anyways."

"Unfortunately that isn't an option, I'm afraid." Recovery Girl said before the young girl could walk passed her. "Your father isn't awake. The surgery was severe and dangerous and took a toll on him. He needs rest. If you know your home address I can have one of the officers here take you home."

(Y/n) gripped Erasure's jacket tightly in her hands that she held in her lap as she sat down. She hadn't even acknowledged that she was still in her Hero Costume. She came straight to the hospital in the ambulance with Erasure and stayed there until now.

"I.. I don't know the address." She mumbled as loose tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Do you have any friends who could come get you?" Recovery Girl asked hesitantly. She felt bad for the girl. She knew about her past and what happened. Where she was found and what's she's been through since. Everyone who was on the case at least knew about it. So she knew this must be hard for her.

(Y/n) pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts.

Deku
Detective
Erasure
Iida
Kiri
Mina
Tsu
Uraraka

(Y/n) bit her lip. She didn't have a lot of contacts. Kind of sad.

"I can make a few calls. One sec." The girl said as she stepped outside.

First she called the Detective, of course. The one who could drive. But his personal cell went straight to voice-mail. She could only assume he was busy with what had happened.

Her eyes were fixated on Erasure's name. She clicked on the contact and hit edit. Deleting his name and staring at the blank space.

Father.

That's what she wanted to put in replacement of Erasure. That's what he was now, right? Her father? Dad? Atleast technically on paper.

Her eyes began to water again as she thought back to the attack. Watching her parent and guardian being beaten, nearly killed by those villains. The man who stayed by her side since day one. Who taught her everything she knew by taking her under his wing.

She gripped the phone tightly before wiping the tears from her cheek. She typed in the name Father into the space and saved the contact. She wasn't sure how he would react if he knew. But she hoped that maybe he'd smile.

She then called Deku as she paced back and forth once again, waiting for him to answer. But luckily she didn't have to wait long.

"Hello?"

"Hey Deku.. it's me."

"Hey Aiz- I mean (Y/n). How is Mr. Aizawa doing?"

"He's doing great actually. He has to stay overnight though.. "