Chapter 21

The way back home went by fast thankfully. This time I sat with Harry far from Tom and Bella. I really didn't want to see them nor could i, the anger would take over me. Tom was not okay with me sitting apart from him but I didn't care, does he think he's the only one that can do whatever he wants? He's wrong. When we arrive home, we are met by Paddy at the door, who sees me and runs up to me to hug me.

"Welcome back Hope, I missed you." He says.

"I missed you too." I say and he lets go of me.

"Do you want to have lunch together?" He asks.

"I would love to, but I'm very tired so I want to take a little nap. But we can have dinner together, what you think?"

"It's a dinner date." He stretches his hand.

"A dinner date." I repeat shaking it.

I continue walking raking my own luggage even though one of the men kept volunteering to do it. I went straight to my room, took a shower and went straight to bed. I wake up a few hours later, I can tell there is still sun out there since my room is very illuminated. I get up and go look for Paddy. I figured I would find him on the living room playing video games or in the backyard at the pool but he's nowhere to be found. I go to his room and when I open the door I see him lying down.

"Hey paddy can I come in?" I ask and he nods. I sit on the bed with him. "Are you ok? I ask and he nods again. "Are you sure?" I ask not believing him.

"Yes Hope." He says and smiles.

"Ok then are you ready for our dinner date?" I ask and he nods with a smile. "Ok I'll go to the kitchen to make sure everything is ready then." I say getting up and walking towards the door.

"Hope?" He says and I stop turning around. "If you heard something about someone, would you tell?

"Well it depends, if it's something that can cause harm to that someone, then I would." I say and he stays silent. "Why? Did something happen? You want to tell me about it?" I ask concerned.

"No no, it was just a question." He says.

"Ok then but you know you can talk to me if you ever need to right?" I say and he nods again. "Ok I'll see you downstairs." I say leaving his ro and heading towards the kitchen to have a dinner date with my favorite Holland brother.

***
Tom's POV:

"This is going to be a big cargo ship Tom, we need to-" Harrison gets cut off by two knocks on the door. I quickly look up expecting Hope to walk in as she always does after knocking, walks right in as if this was her house, which it is so I don't know why I said that.

"Come in." I say when I don't see anyone walk in. The office door opens and paddy is revealed. "Paddy?" I say surprised.

"Can I talk to you Tom?" He asks.

"Yes, do you need something?"

"No, it's about Hope." He says and my heart stops for a second when I hear her name.

"What happened Paddy?"

"I heard a man earlier talking about her."

"What man?"

"Ezra." He says and i turn to Harrison. "He was talking to Leo and said he likes Hope. He asked Leo if he seen how good she looked in the black dress or better yet in a bikini." My brother says and I know he is just repeating what he heard. I feel the anger rising inside me. "He also said Hope was going to be his one way or another." Paddy adds and I slam my fist on the desk.