108. Ling Fan Tried To Explain

"What happened?" Ling Fan asked as he returned home and looked at his aunt and Lei Lei standing downstairs.

Because during this period of time, Lei Wu was busy dealing with the affairs of the Qing Gang, while Ling Fan…ahem…was also busy with chasing his wife, so he specifically hired a nanny to take care of little Lei Lei.

"Mr. Ling, it's like this. When I took Lei Lei upstairs, I saw the door was not closed. I'm afraid it's a thief, so I quickly asked Lei to call you," the nanny said.

"Did you go in and check things out?" Ling Fan frowned.

"No, no, how could the two of us be a thief’s match? We can’t run fast. How dare we go in…" The nanny said with a worried expression.

"So you also didn't call the police?" Ling Fan picked his eyebrows.

"Eh, I was so anxious that I already forgot."

"Um, then there's no need to call the police now," Ling Fan said. Inexplicably, when he heard the nanny say that she didn't call the police, he felt relieved.

That…was probably related to the faint feeling in his heart…

"You wait here with Lei Lei. I'll go up and take a look," Ling Fan said as he was about to go upstairs.

"Well, Mr. Ling, be careful."

"Mm," Ling Fan replied casually.

A thief?

Hum! Given his family's situation, apart from that second-handed modified computer that may be worthy of twenty of thirty yuan, there was nothing more valuable than that. Even if the thief was blind enough and entered his house, he would have to come out crying since he completely had nothing to steal…

So…how could it be a thief?

On the other hand, the guess in Ling Fan's heart was even more certain when he saw that the door was not locked, to be precise, both the door and the lock were basically got scrapped.

Have you ever seen a thief this…violent, uh…to pry open people’s door like this?

If a thief really had this kind of professional quality, people would no longer need the police.

Looking at his door only half hanging there pitifully, Ling Fan didn't feel sorry for it. On the contrary, the corner of his mouth was slightly curved.

An idea, or perhaps an expectation, popped out in his mind.

Carefully pulling open the door (How could he not be very careful? If he was not careful enough, the door might directly fall), Ling Fan walked in slowly.

He was clearly going back to his own home. Why…he felt a little nervous and unnatural?

As soon as he entered the room, Ling Fan saw that figure sitting on the sofa.

The words "as expected" flashed through his heart, but for some reason, Ling Fan still felt surprised.

Although there was a hint of this guessing in his heart before, it was just a guess. It was even a little expectation from him. However, when he really saw him, Ling Fan didn't know what kind of expression to put on.