14 | ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ... ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ?

THE SCOUTS WERE ABLE TO GET THEMSELVES out of that troubling predicament in success, having no one's body or life's lost

THE SCOUTS WERE ABLE TO GET THEMSELVES out of that troubling predicament in success, having no one's body or life's lost. The vanguard dismounted their mares to regain their precision after the unpredicted titan ambush. Luna walked over to the two scouts that she and Mikasa had saved earlier.

She greeted them with a soft concerning stare, "Hello there, gentlemen." Her serene voice caught their attention. The two lifted their heads up in surprise. "Executive Officer Kocho..."

"I-"
"We..."

Luna shook her head, "I do not require a thank you, or an apology from either of you. I only came to check if any of you accumulated such injuries." She said, giving the two a close-eyed smile. The two looked at each other in worry, before turning back to face their senior executive. They shook their heads, "No, ma'am. No major injuries." The brunette male replied, looking down.

Luna hummed, nodding her head. "I see. However, if you two do feel any excruciating pain, meet me in my clinic, alright? I do not tolerate any obstinate attitudes from either of you, do I make myself clear?" She reminded, slightly scolding them.

The two nodded, gulping their saliva along. Luna noticed their expressions. The two were still unsatisfied about the fact they couldn't bring back their friend's dead body. Not only that, but they were also disappointed in themselves with the fact that it was their fault that some titans tried to ambush them. If Luna hadn't done something, who knows who else could've died, and how many more corpses they'd have to bring home.

The executive sighed, before walking in between them. She placed her hands on their shoulders. The two flinched at the sudden action, "If you do not want Ivan's death to go in vain, keep moving forward, you two." She spoke, "I bet you Ivan wouldn't want to see his friends being pathetic little cowards~"

The two nodded, their sweat on the side of their foreheads, "Uh- Y-Yes, ma'am." She walked away, leaving the two soldiers be, who stood frozen in their places. They stared off into the direction where Luna was walking away.

...She really has her own way of encouragement.

It wasn't before long until Levi had approached them, dismounting his horse in front of the two. The blonde's eyes widened, "Captain... I..." From under Levi's hood, he pulled out a badge of the scout regiment and walked closer to the two.