Chapter 4

General POV
After Caitlin grabbed lunch for her boss , she started working again. But today she worked very late. While she was working late , Barry , who was just about to Go home caught a side of her and walked towards her.

Caitlin's POV
While Iwas working I geard footsteps behind me and immediately noticed that it was Barry from the amount of heat he was producing.

"Working late are we?!"Barry asked sarcastically.
"Yeah , just a lot of work" I replied.
"Ok how about I wait you here and than after your work grab some drinks ast some bar?" Offered Barry.
"My treat" he offered.
"This is my chance to seduce and take his heat , I needed refill anyway, besides how can I say no to that " She thought to herself.
"Okay , Wait just a little bit more and I'm done" I told him giving him a soft smile.

General POV:
After work , Barry and Caitlin went to a Bar.
After closing their tab , Barry said that He was going to take a break and went to tthe restroom.

Killer Frost POV:
I eyed Barry walking in the restroom.
I thought to my self "This is the perfect chance for me to get my refill considering the heat he was producing , I will not be able to control myself around him so let's just get this over with."
I walked into the restroom and saw Barry lying in the bed."Hey there handsome" I used my cold echoing voice to sound seductively hot"
"Oh Hi there Caitlin what are you doing here?" He asked confused.
"You know what a girl wants" I said while smirking seductively.
And top of all He was topless.
I traced my index finger to his chest and down to he perfectly toned abs.
We made eye contact and we sat there silently.
After the moment Barry not feeling that he could control his cool he said"I think I should get going , Its probably getting late " as he turned his back to me and took a step towards the door.

I smirked and knew that he was losing control over me so I pulled his wrist and Pinned him to the door."You know you want this " I said ast i Closed the distance between us.Soon, he got indulged into the kissed and kissed me back.

After making sure he was turned on , I gave him One last passionate kiss and Gave him the cold kiss.I started sucking his heat and Suprisingly I was filled fully right away by his heat.

"Wh-Wh-Who are you" I muttered.
I was suprised to see him vibarating and not yet frozen!