Chapter 104: Old friend

When Tang Shishi first came to Xiping from Jinling, she came alone, ignorant and fearless, and rammed into the world of that prestigious but ignorant man.

Now that two years have passed, time has changed, and Tang Shishi has resumed the path of the time. However, this time, she was no longer alone.

The mysterious man had become her husband, and she even gave birth to his son. When Tang Shishi first came, no one came too see her and her accomodation was unsatisfactory to say the least. Now she was escorted by someone, making the journey easier in an instant.

Although there are still some grievances, compared with the first time, Tang Shishi is very satisfied. Because of Zhao Zigao's presence, Zhao Chengjun was very careful on the road, not only did the elite soldiers had to disguise themselves as normal people, they always surrounded the Tang Shishi's carriage, and even the best scouts from the army, made a special trip to clear the way for the Tang Shishi's carriage.

Even so, Zhao Chengjun was still not at ease. After they left the fief, Zhao Chengjun refused to let anyone say that he was Prince Jing. Instead, he pretended to be an ordinary official and only said that he would return to Jinling to report on his work and take his wife and children to the post. When the maids were outside, they only called Tang Shishi "Madame"

Two months later, on a rainy afternoon, Tang Shishi lifted the curtain of her carriage and saw the city wall of Jinling. The tall and majestic city gate stands in the mist of snow and rain, rising from the ground, silently, watching the crowds from the past and present in silence.

After three years, she was back here....again.

Zhao Chengjun probably offended a lot of people. When he entered the city, he was still very low-key and didn't disturb anyone. Zhao Chengjun is in Jinling, where there is a royal mansion for him. As early as a month ago, the servants in the mansion received the letter and sorted out the mansion early.

Du Juan helped Tang Shishi get out of the car, and Tang Shishi stepped on the ground again, and was relieved. Even Du Juan complained: "If we stayed on the road more, my bones would have broke. Wangfei, it turns out that the imperial capital Jinling is not the same as Xiping City!"

"Isn't it?" Tang Shishi was so tired that she didn't even have the mood to speak. She asked the nanny to carry Zhao Zigao. Tang Shishi saw Zhao Zigao was flushed, leaning on the nanny's shoulder, breathing evenly. Tang Shishi lowered her voice and asked, "Is he asleep?"

"Back to the princess, he just fell asleep. The little junwang is so tired, he usually sleeps so lightly, this time even when we entered the city gate he did not wake up."

Tang Shishi took a closer look at Zhao Zigao again, and saw that he was asleep peacefully, and said in a low voice, "Let him sleep well. I will take him to the main room and let him sleep in the bed. Now, Jinling is wet and cold. Give him some warm soup and change his clothes once he wakes up."

The nanny responded: "This slave understands."

She let the nanny hold Zhao Zigao. Tang Shishi stood in front of the door, and ordered the people to unload the luggage and move it into the main courtyard. Zhou Shunhua also got out of the car and walked behind Tang Shishi: "Wangfei, Can this concubine help you with anything?"

Tang Shishi saw Zhou Shunhua, glanced at her still flat lower abdomen, and said with a smile, "No need. Beauty Zhou has been pregnant for more than four months, but she hasn't shown a bump yet. It seems that the road is too bumpy and the child has not been properly taken care off. The most important thing for Beauty Zhou is to maintain her body. I don't have anything important here, so there is no need for Beauty Zhou to worry.