New apartment

Taehyung s pov

I came back to the car and Ms. Y/n followed me. She didn't even look at me straight after we came out of her house.
" Get in Ms. Y/n"  I said while getting into the car.
Ms. Y/n got into the passengers seat and once she put on the seat belt she started to apologize me for being late.
" Sir I am so sorry for being late. I really am so sorry " Ms. Y/n kept on apologizing.
It made me laugh.

" It's fine Ms. Y/n. It's not like you meant to be late right? So chill out. Lets go check your new apartment" I said and started to drive towards the apartment complex.

Y/n s POV

After about a 15 minutes drive Mr. Taehyung parked the car infront of a very tall building. It looked super luxurious and just seeing it made my jaw drop

 It looked super luxurious and just seeing it made my jaw drop

Mr. Taehyung looked at my face and laughed loud after seeing my shocked face.

 Taehyung looked at my face and laughed loud after seeing my shocked face

" Why are you looking so shocked Ms.Y/n? Please make yourself comfortable. " He said.
"Okay sir. Thank you for everything." I said with a bow.
" It's my pleasure. Jia will meet us at the entrance. " He said and after seeing my confused face after hearing the name Jia Mr. Taehyung added
" ah. Jia? She is working as my housing manager. "
I nodded with a smile and followed Mr. Taehyung to the entrance of the apartment.
A tall pretty girl was standing near the entrance and she smiled at us once she saw us walking towards her.  It must be miss jia. I thought. Ms. Jia smiled Mr. Taehyung and me and said " hello sir. Welcome"
" Hello Jia. This is my new secretary Ms.Y/n. Ms.Y/n. This is my housing manager Jia. " Mr Taehyung introduced us to each other.  Ms.jia shook hands with me and said " you look so pretty Ms. Y/n. "
" Thank you Ms. Jia" I said smiling shyly.
" Only Jia please" she said. " I don't like the Ms part." She added.
" Okay jia. Shall we go. Which floor is it on?" Mr. Taehyung asked jia.
" It's on the 50th floor sir. Only one flat is there and it's the upper most floor." Jia told Mr. Taehyung.
" Nice . Let's go " Mr Taehyung said
" Okay sir. Please follow me " saying so Jia took the lead and Mr. Taehyung and I followed her inside. We we to the 50th floor using the elevator and went near the door of the apartment. Jia went towards the door and started typing the password to open the door.