Chapter 82

Heyo!

How's your day???

I hope this chapter would make your day feel better...( •ॢ-ॢ)˖°

It's a long chapter by the way!

Enjoy~

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

February 22, 2006~
2 am, Musashi Shrine

On the day of confrontation, there's turbulence during the meeting?!

"Why are you looking around, Mikey? Let's go up front the meeting's about to start." Draken said when he notice Mikey looking around for something or someone.

"Have you seen Y/n-chin, Kenchin? I can't seem to see her here." Mikey said as he and Draken head towards the front.

"I haven't. But she probably already know about this or she's just here hiding somewhere." Draken answered reassuring the short blond.

"Maybe you're right. Haa" Mikey uttered as he sighed.

Then, Draken took in a big amount of air before shouting, "The emergency meeting of Toman vs Tenjiku starts NOW!!"

"Listen carefully everyone. Today, on the 22nd of February, Tenjiku and Toman will have a full on confrontation. The war is finally starting." Draken began as he look at everyone from the podium. "Be prepared, brace yourselves. Tenjiku is not the type to play around." Draken warned as the members' face stiffen.

"They claim themselves as a "Criminal Organization". They WILL use dirty tricks." Draken informed the rest.

Then one person shouted within the crowd and said, "Then Toman should do the same!"

Hearing this, Hakkai became angry as he yelled back, "F*ck them with dirty tricks!"

"Hakkai..?" Takemichi uttered as he look at Hakkai behind him.

"On the way here... Taka-chan got attacked! Smiley-kun too!" Hakkai said in anger. He then look at MIkey and continued, "Mikey-kun... I'm sorry, but I was too late!"

"?" Mikey tilted his head in confusion.

"Last night..." Hakkai began as he clenched his fist until it turned white. "... I saw some Tenjiku men carrying Y/n-san who was unconscious!"

"Wha..t?" Mikey uttered in surprise. "...Y/n-...chin?" His eyes widen.

"WHAT?!!" Takemichi exclaimed in shock.

"You're kidding, right!?"

"How did they...!?" Other members exclaim in shock and disbelief.

Then Hakkai told them how he, Smiley and Mitsuya were attacked causing the two to end up laying on the hospital unconscious. "Those Tenjiku mf will attack by any means! At this point, Toman will lose!" Hakkai ended as angry veins appeared on his face.

"Look around you!!" Hakkai angrily shouted to the others. "The first division are all injured! The second and fourth division captains are not here! The third division captain is absent! And the fifth division's captain is a traitor, now under Tenjiku! What more?! Y/n-san, our No. 3 was kidnapped by those f*ckers!" Hakkai stated earning a lot of agreements from the rest.

"At this rate, Toman will lose!"

"Let's play dirty like Tenjiku!"

"Let's use weapons as well!