~ chapter 15 ~

y/n pov
       It's almost lunch time..... feeling hungry I went to down stairs... to eat something..... I hope nothing happened between them... just because of me....

I'm eating all alone in this big ass mansion.... aish I hate eating alone.... I see ajhumma who served me the food........

y/n: ajhumma did you had you're lunch... /smile/

ajhumma: no... queen

y/n: ajhumma can you eat with me /cheerful voice/

ajhumma: sorry queen... I can't sit with you....

y/n: please....

I show her my puppy eyes.... as I plead her to sit with me she sigh in defeat and sit beside me.... then we both eat our lunch giggling and talking.....

after lunch ajhumma get a phone call from house.... so she went away taking leave..... I went to bathroom to do my business...... after my business I noticed something on the floor.... It's a bit reddish.... what is it... I tap it gently with my finger feet....

y/n: AHAHHHHH..!!!???? /shout/

It's c...cockroach... ewww... did I just touched it ewww..... "AHAHAA" it's coming towards me..... ewww I immediately take shower pipe... sprinkle water on it... and it's started to come to me....

y/n: oh no y/n you really fool... did you just forget that roaches will come for food, shelter and water.... and here you are pouring water on it....

I immediately throw the pipe away... it started to crawl towards me..... "AHAAHAH" I went out the bathroom......

y/n: "AHAAHHAHH" "ahdvdhjdhskskhdnsk" "hdbwkvxbsksbxbjh"

It started to flying... they're not good at flying so it's just glide from one spot to another spot.... and here I'm rapping in jin language and jumping like a monkey..... I immediately take towal and try to hit it.. after so many straggles I managed to push it towards the balcony... as it went out I immediately close the door.... finally I let it out.... I really don't like them....

then I heard some knock on door....

y/n: what is it!!?

maid: queen we heard you're shouting is their any problem.... if it is tell me I will solve it...

y/n: yes... It is. but don't worry I already solved the situation... /smile/

then she bow and went from here... I close the door... I sigh as I remember that roache.... I see it through the glass door..... It's looking at me... I smirk

y/n: see you think just because I'm scared of you... you think you will win... nah you're wrong baby... so enjoy yourself outside.... byee...

then I wave my hand towards it... and I went inside the bathroom... I take shower... I rub my feet...

jennie pov
finally I come back from that hell I mean school.... today I come home early just to see unnie.... ahaa she's so cute... I love her... I can be a gay for her.... I look for her everywhere just to see her doing something in kitchen... I slowly went towards her without making any sounds

jennie: UNNIE....... /shout/

y/n: oww..... jennie you scared me....

as I was get bored.... I went to kitchen to do some cookies..... finally they down as I'm decorating them someone shouted from behind me....

y/n: jennie don't do it again ok 😑

jennie: yeah ok... hmmm what are you doing right now.... wow cookies