Chapter 32:Two faced(2).

❝Sister! I've missed you so much! ❞Helene said with teary eyes as she ran to hug Zhia Xiang.

❝I've missed you too sister. Since you announced me that you'll be moving here I couldn't wait.❞Zhia Xiang said smiling, playing the happy sister role.

The two hugged as William looked at Helene.

❝It's good to have you here.❞William said after the two sister finished their reunion moment.

❝Did brother-in-law grew more handsome? Little sister, you are really lucky. ❞Helene said jokingly.

How could Cassandra miss the way they look at each other? Fucking disgusting pigs. ❞ Zhia Xiang said as she softly laughed at her sister's joke.

❝I'm sure sister will soon find a good and handsome man to match your beauty, sister. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

Helene smirked as she loved being complimented.

❝Let's sit down and eat, we've prepared a lot for your visit. ❞William said excited.

He pulled a chair for Helene and she winked at him. Zhia Xiang sat down, not waiting for him to pull a chair of her.

❝Sorry, dear, I was occupied with our guest first, you know I love being a good host. ❞William said looking at Zhia Xiang.

❝How could I not know your personality, dear. No worries. ❞Zhia Xiang smiling, but her words carried another meaning.

William coughed akwardly.

❝The food looks amazing, I'm so spoiled by little sister and her husband. ❞Helene said all smiles and bright eyes.

❝We love older sister. After you find love, I'm afraid it would be hard to spend so much time together so I'm making the best of what we have. ❞Zhia Xiang said taking the wine glass. ❝Let's drink for older sister and her moving here. ❞ she added and the other two cheered.

The dinner went as Zhia Xiang expected, Helene and William will discuss and flirt.

❝How disgusting, they ruin the taste of wine. ❞ Zhia Xiang said as she could see Helene touching William with her feet, under the table.

❝Dear, why don't we let Helene live with us? Our mansion is big enough and you can have your sister close. ❞William said, finally paying attention to his wife.

Zhia Xiang looked at Helene.

❝Brother-in-law! Why on earth will I live with my sister and her husband? What do you take me for?I don't want to disturb you two. ❞Helene played her sweet and considering role, knowing Cassandra would immediately fall for it and agree to let her live here.

❝You heard her, dear. I'm sure sister has a lot of things to do and maybe who knows, even a lover. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling sweetly as she used Helene's strategy against her.

Helene's face fell and William was shocked too.

❝Is there a problem, sister? Did the food made you sick? ❞Zhia Xiang asked worried.

❝No, there is no problem. I was thinking about something and I was got lost. Don't worry. ❞Helene said smiling.

Zhia Xiang sighed relieved and pat her chest.

❝I'm glad you aren't sick, I was worried. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

The room has quiet for a while as Zhia Xiang continued to eat as the other two looked at her confused.

❝Is there a problem, darling? ❞Zhia Xiang asked raising her head to look at William.

❝What? No, there isn't. ❞William quickly said. He couldn't brush of the feeling that something was wrong. Cassandra wouldn't refuse her sister or him so what a happened?

William remembered their conversation from 4am and he began to feel anxious.

❝There is no way she knows, right? She couldn't...❞William thought as he looked at his wife.

❝Does sister has any plans for future? ❞Zhia Xiang asked, turning her head to look at Helene who shared the same feeling, that something is wrong.

❝Not yet. ❞Helene replied.

❝It's alright, sister can think about it then. I will help if you need anything. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

Helene smiled and continued to eat.

After their meal was over and Helene left upset, William came to discuss with Zhia Xiang who was dressing up.

William stopped and looked at Zhia Xiang who was dolled up.

❝Where are you going dressed like that? ❞William asked.

❝To see father. Why? ❞Zhia Xiang asked as she put a pair of red earrings on.

She looked stunning when dressed up pretty and William couldn't take his eyes off.

❝What for? I'm sure father is busy. ❞William said, forgetting the reason he came to find her.

❝He isn't, I've already sent word I'll visit and he was more than happy. ❞Zhia Xiang said and put red lipstick on.

William walked closer and hugged her from behind.

❝You look wonderful... ❞ he said in her ear.

❝Better than my sister? ❞Zhia Xiang asked as she powdered her cheek.

William froze at her question as a million of question ran through his head.

❝What question is that, dear? Why would you ask something like that? Have I done something for you to treat me so coldly? ❞William asked playing the victim.

❝Why are you getting so worked up, darling? I just asked if I looked better than my sister... I don't usually get dressed up or use make-up so I wanted to know if I at least match her. ❞Zhia Xiang looking at him.

William looked at her quiet, thinking of a good way of this situation. Maybe he was wrong to guess that Cassandra knows about him and Helene.

❝I'm sorry, darling. I'm tired from work, I apologize. ❞William said rubbing his forehead.

❝Oh, my poor husband. Rest then, I'll be home soon. ❞Zhia Xiang said taking her purse.

William felt like the first sentence had a mocking to it and he didn't liked it, but Cassandra wasn't able to say such thing to him.

❝Maybe I really am tired. ❞ William thought and looked after Zhia Xiang who left in a rush.