SIX MONTHS LATER

Six months have passed since Karna's battle with jarasandh. In these the months Kingdom of Agra became prosperous. For one and half months the kings who was freed by Karna has sent their help for Anga. Karna never took a dime for himself and distributed all to citizens of Anga. Sahadeva, King of Magadh sent most skilled architect to Anga to help Karna buit his palace. Karna first wanted to decline but he knew a palace was important for Anga not only as symbol of status but also for royal guest that will come to Anga in future. But Karna declined the offer to build the palace for free instead he himself hired the architect to help him buit not only his palace but whole city.

Karna has decided that all houses in Anga should be similar so that social difference can be abolished. He first ordered architect to build houses  for his subjects, then a public school, then army barracks and then palace. He aslo hired various other professionals like blacksmiths, goldsmiths, weavers etc. For making good quality tools, weapons and jwellery, cloththes etc.

Karna then announce mandatory basic education and self defence to all the people of anga. He even said women were welcomed to participate in these lessons.

The boundary of Anga increased because karna went to several tribal people and convinced them to join his kingdom thus his kingdom grew from 5-6 village large to now can be called proper kingdom. Hastinapur too gifted  karna a mountain near the border of Anga and Hastinapur. He didn't declined as it was gift from pitamah Bheeshma. But karna decided to turn the mountain into biggest Shiva-Parvati temple in whole Aryavart. He invited best carvers for this purpose only.

He ordered all people of anga to help them in any way possible and learn from them. The people of anga saw Karna's generosity and fairness. They whole heartedly accepted Karna as their King. So his each orders and reforms were going on without problems. They thought that they were lucky to have such King who thinks about his people before his own self. They thought that Karna was blessings of God which they got after suffering for so long and it is their duty and responsibility of them to help Anga become prosperous.

So after six months construction of anga was completed. The once barren lands were now filled with crops. The broken huts were gone now and instead beautiful and similar houses of different colours were all around the city. The broken roads were gome and wide and solid pathways were all around the city. The schools were running for people of  all ages be it old, young, men, women or children were learning there similarly the self defence and weapon classes were going on for everyone too. Karna himself comes time to time for taking both classes. Karna didn't want anyone to go through what he had gone through to get knowledge. Any person in Anga can defend themselves now. People are allowed to choose jobs of their liking.

Usually Karna was either going around the construction sites and help in any way possible or training soldiers of anga kingdom. He even trained 200 special spies, he trained them in fighting and Kalas so they can become more effective in blending in and fighting. These 200 didn't include citizens of Anga but also the bandits that karna captured. He punished the sinners and gave rest of them chace to reform. Anga army also grew because of this and inclusion of tribes. The bandits and tribes who joined Anga were happy as they saw people of anga didn't judge anyone about their past and Karna has given the same facilities and job offer as people of his own kingdom. There were no partiality in Anga.

Karna personally trained his army to become better and more efficient. He taught then vyuha and other tips and tricks. He now has more than half a million soldiers. His army now includes of his own soldiers, former bandits and tribes. He trained all of them formally and from the beginning. He made a mandatory excercise routine for his soldiers. He even had mock battle between them. He choose best among them to lead them. The leader was only best there but they even had to gain approval of the soldiers that they will lead. Karna has strict reward and punishment for his soldiers. He wanted women to join too but alas change cannot be brought by being impatient.