4

All she wants to do now is curl up and cry

All she wants to do now is curl up and cry. Just how the heck is she so unlucky to befall in this situation?!

'At least Ardy is calm,' she convinced herself, worried eyes flickering to her quiet brother that sat beside her. 

Although her baby brother seemed more tired rather than calm.

She was so nervous when her bastard of a father suddenly picked her up (throwing her to mister knight was uncalled for! Hmph!) But the level of anxiety that overtook her when she watched the golden haired man pick up her twin was simply unfathomable.

Seeing as her father had Ardy in his grasp all the way until they reached this room (silently pitying for her brother that was forced to stay still as the man carried him like a sack of potatoes), Athanasia had no choice but to behave, for her brother's sake.

Begging for their Twinpathy to work, she mentally sent her brother a silent message.

'This is how much Noona cares for you, you little brat,' she thought, crying a waterfall of tears within her mind,' now that we're both stuck in this situation, please behave for my sake!'

-♕4-

"I didn't knew you couldn't speak"

"Hic"

Feeling the man's gaze falling on his person, Adrastos shifted. 

"Your brother didn't had a problem asking who I was awhile ago"

He wanted to scowl, to simply get up and leave... but from the grip of his Noona on his poor right hand, he wouldn't be moving anytime soon. Somehow, he feels like he should behave right now. Well, there's that and the fact that he felt suddenly exhausted.

It's absurd to think, but did he use mana? 'No, it's impossible, he barely had mana in his last life'.

Besides, he couldn't leave despite how much he just want to (of course, so that he could sleep), it would be a lie to say he wasn't curious about the man's interest between him and his sister. He wasn't one to take interest in the last timeline, so what makes this so different?