Chapter 18

After Namae arrived home that night with her newly acquired Bugatti, she jumped up and down on her bed.

"THE. CAR. WAS. SO. DAMN. AMAZING. I EFFIN LOVE ITT!!" She rolled down in the sheets.

Tomorrow, she'll go to Tanaka Eiji's birthday party together with her new sexy car.

It was meant to be used that way after all.

Namae picked up her phone and searched for something.

"Aha." She was looking for a makeup artist/hairstylist to hire.

Did they somehow thought that she'll go to the party with her usual appearance?

Do they think that she'll allow herself to be embarrassed by those crazy psychos?

No.

With all the money that Namae received, there must be an outcome. A beautiful outcome.

And since it's come to this, she wants to try how it feels like to put on makeup and doll herself up.

In her last life, she didn't experience it since work was priority and pretty appearances is just for sucking up to someone.

She didn't have time to put all those foundation or mascara on her face. It was tiring after all.

"Let's choose this five-star makeup artist/hairstylist."

*Click*

'They better prepare their eyes for my stunning countenance..... That sounded weird.'

"Ughhh- whatever. Tomorrow will take care of me.."

Namae closed her heavy eyes and drifted off to sleep.

.
.
.

*Ding* *Dong*

The doorbell rang.

"Wha- who am I?" Namae was still half-asleep.

She rubbed her eyes, looked at the clock and discovered that it was already past noon.

'Did I sleep that long?'

*DING* *DONG*

Namae sprinted towards the door and opened it.

"Are you Ms. Sei Namae?"

"Yes?"

"Hello, I'm Yukira. I was hired here to do a makeover. Shall we get started?" Yukira smiled as she shook Namae's hand.

Namae was still out of it. She forgot that she hired a makeup artist.

"Ah, sure. Please come in."

"I'll be interrupting you for a while." Yukira said.

"Please take a seat."

"Thank you. So how do you want your makeup done?" Yukira straightforwardly asked.

Namae fell silent. "I don't know. You should know that best, I think? I'm attending a birthday party."

"A normal one?"

"A big one. With a lot of sugar daddies and rich kids." Namae smirked.

Yukira grinned. She immediately got the message.

"Understood. Let's get you all dolled up shall we?"

Namae nodded. "I'll be in your care."

Namae thought that the makeover will be easy and quick to finish.

But she was wrong all along.

She had her bath, her hair was styled and makeup was applied. Yukira even helped her wear her beautiful dress.

The process of the transformation was very long and Namae concluded one thing.

'I'll never hire a makeup artist again- no, I'll never use makeup again after this.'

"Look here Ms. Sei." Yukira held the whole-body mirror and faced it to Namae.

Namae cast her sight on the mirror.

'Holy sh't. I'm so-'

"Beautiful. You look very stunning Ms. Sei. I think all eyes would be on you tonight at the party you're going to." Yukira smiled in concurrence.

"Amazing. So this is the power of makeup?" Namae walked towards the mirror and observed her face carefully.

Her face looked ethereal. Her makeup was more of a natural look.

Her long hair made her look more pretty. Hair really is the crowning beauty.

'I look like a celebrity or model.' Still, Namae couldn't believe at her own appearance.

"Haha... It's not like that Ms. Sei. I think your face made my job a lot easier. You're already beautiful and makeup helped it shine more."

"Oh. Really?... Thank you."

It's the first time Namae heard that compliment in her entire life. It felt weird to be flattered.

Namae need not to pay since she already paid online.

"Thank you Ms. Yukira. I really appreciate it."

"It's my pleasure to have a client like you Ms. Sei. I hope to see you again soon."

"Ahaha..."

'I'm sorry. I think we'll never see each other again.'

Namae waved at the disappearing image of Yukira.

"...."

It was already 6:15 pm.

"Hahh..

Time to go to that messed-up party."