Chapter 19

[At the party venue...]

Inside the large hall, people were wearing exquisite manner of clothes. They were the invited people of Tanaka Eiji's party.

Some of them are business tycoons and most of them cane from decent families.

A large catering of food was placed and some were already eating.

Chattering and gossips echoed around the hall and somewhere in a certain area, four men were sitting in a sofa in a relaxed manner.

Tanaka Eiji's sight was always placed at the entrance door.

It looked like he was waiting for someone.

"Young masters." Nathan offered a drink.

All four of them picked up a glass for each.

"Thank you Nathan." Sato Amida said.

"My pleasure, young sir." Nathan responded as he looked at the man behind Amida.

Pink hair and dark red eyes. He was John. Amida's right hand man.

"Hello Sir Nathan." John smiled.

"To you as well."

Nathan transferred his gaze at the man behind Nakamura Kai. Long white hair and golden orbs. It's Lyle.

"Then, please enjoy the night young master." Nathan bowed and left the area.

"..."

"Young master, may I also excuse myself?" Lyle voiced out.

"And me too." John added.

"Alright. Suit yourselves."

"Thank you, young masters." Lyle and John answered in chorus.

The two of them left and walked towards where Nathan went.

"Eiji. Are you perhaps waiting for someone?" Amida was the first one to ask.

"Isn't it obvious?" Genji added.

"Tell us. Who is it?" Kai said.

Eiji was still silent and his gaze remained at the entrance door.

His eyes widened greatly the moment he saw the image of Namae's appearance.

Immediately, Eiji stood up from his seat causing the other three to remain in confusion.

But when they transferred their sight towards where Eiji looked at earlier,

They saw a fairy.

***

[Earlier...]

Namae was ready.

All that's left behind is for her to get inside the car and drive towards the said location of the party.

'Thank goodness the original Namae had a driver's license.' Namae thought.

Namae once again looked at the full-body mirror and can't help but be amazed at her appearance.

"Wahh, this face is more stunning than the heroine's not gonna lie." She stared, astonished.

Her dress really made her look more dazzling.

With that, Namae carried her sling bag and went out of the apartment. She went downstairs and entered her Bugatti.

*Clack*