Chapter 45: Crown Prince Alberu's Secrets

Roan Kingdom's crown prince, the eldest prince of the kingdom, Alberu Crossman.

He seemed to enjoy the attention on him, as he headed to his elevated seat without any introduction. All of the nobles got up to greet him, and crown prince Alberu left the second and third princes behind as he headed to the highest spot in the hall.

Bang. As soon as he stood in front of his seat, the door closed. It meant that everyone was present.

Crown Prince Alberu looked down at the second and third princes, as well as everyone else and started to speak. "Welcome. Thank you for responding to my invitation."

This was somewhere where he did not need an introduction. Alberu looked down from the top.

Cale blankly looked up at him, before looking back at the clock. 'It's about time they got here.'

The person who would be the gossip of all of the nobles here for a while had not arrived just yet.

Cale could hear the Crown prince starting to speak. "Precious individuals who will make this kingdom shine, the future leaders of our kingdom, this prince is very happy that all of you have come to this gathering."

The crown prince was slowly turning on the engines of his glib tongue.

It was at that moment.

"Hmm?" The crown prince turned his gaze to the entrance.

The closed door was being pushed, as if it was being reopened. He could hear some chattering through the gap that was created. Cale started to secretly smile.

At that moment, a servant urgently rushed to the crown prince from a different entrance.

'They're here.' Cale was certain.

At that moment, the crown prince seemed to be deep in thought for a moment, before he waved at the knight who peeked inside.

Screeeech- The large door opened once again.

Since it was after the crown prince, the servant did not dare call out the person's name. But there was no need to do so.

'Right on time. They surely know how to be punctual and make their entrance.'

A wheelchair entered into the banquet hall. Taylor Stan, the paralyzed eldest son of Marquis Stan. He had arrived at the banquet hall with the crazy priestess Cage.

At that moment, Taylor and Cage's gazes quickly moved past Cale without anybody noticing. But that was enough for the three of them.

Bang! The banquet hall's door closed tightly once more.

Taylor Stan was wearing luxurious and formal clothes, even though he was on a wheelchair, and there was a relaxed smile on his face. Priestess Cage was wearing the God of Death priestess robe.

'I guess they decided to flat out reveal their identities.' Cale thought it was a wise decision.

The Temple of the God of Death may get a headache over it, but why would Cage care about that?

"What is this ...!" A shocked and angry voice came from the Northwest table.

When Cale turned to look, Venion jumped out of his seat in anger, as he glared at Taylor.

This was a reaction you would normally never see out of Venion, and a reaction that went against the noble etiquette, but Venion was not in a state to care about etiquette right now.

Cale looked up to the top of the platform.

Crown prince Alberu opened his arms and started to speak. He sounded very happy. "I did not expect to see Marquis Stan's eldest son, Taylor Stan, and a priestess of the God of Death here."