Chapter-9

Haya's pov.

Does he love someone else? But whom? But then what did he say 'my girl' that day?

'Oh you fool, did you forget that he said he meant nothing about it '

You're right, why am I thinking about him anyways?!

Mehr mama cooked delicious food today, let's go and eat instead of thinking nonsense!!

I walked out of my room and walked to the children's room.

Let's introduce you to the children's of our orphanage.

Zainab, Sara, Hayat, Hamdan, Arish and Yousef, these six are the apple of mama's eye. Zainab's parent's death is a mysterious one, I mean mama knows how they died and who they were but she never told me.

Sara's mother passed away while giving birth to her and her father abandoned her, one day mama found her and brought her to our home aka the orphanage.

Hayat and Hamdan are twins, remember the store near our orphanage? Yeah, the one where I met Naqvi for the first time. I went to that store with Mehr mama, When I was 15 or something.

Coming out of the store we saw people gathered around two dead bodies. Some were clicking pictures and uploading on social media while some mumbled a dua and left and some were gossiping.

The people laying down there were Hayat and Hamdan's parents, a rich bastard ran his car over them and they died at the spot while the twins were seated on their trolley and still breathing.

Nobody came for the kids so mama thought to keep them with us.

Arish and Yousef are cousin brothers. Both Arish and Yousef's fathers were honest and loyal police officers and also mama's cousin brothers. One day they were given the task to arrest the mafia or some of his gang members and they did,

But later when the mafia came to know about them they attacked their family and killed everyone except Arish and Yousef as they were out with mama.

I don't know what exactly happened with them but that's what mama told me and both the brothers but I don't why I feel she is hiding something.

Anyways that's all about the kids now let's go and eat.

"Kiddos, stop playing and come to the dining table within five minutes," I said entering their room.

Arish and Yousef ran out of the room and Hamdan followed them too. The girl arranged their toys, keeping them in place they also ran out of their rooms and joined the others.

Mama and I served them the food and once they're done we had our dinner and then everybody was dismissed to their rooms.

As soon as I enter my room, I walked towards my wardrobe and took my favourite pj's and then walked to the washroom.

Showering at night helps me get a good sleep. After completing my night routines, I lay on my bed and doze off to sleep.

(3rd person's pov)

God, why did Saad have to tell her that I love someone? She will think it's some other girl and not her.

If I confess my love to her then?

Will she accept it?

I am sure she will!

But what if she loves someone else?

No! She doesn't. We are meeting tomorrow and I think it's best if I confess. Yes! I'll propose her tomorrow!!

Maaz thought to himself. After deciding to confess his love, he started planning for tomorrow. After an hour he slept on the couch.