Part: 4}{Letters and Lists}

All Of the information on the letters I have re-wrote from the first book of Harry Potter; I have altered it to fit the story though. And I had to re-copy and past this 4 times...

This took me forever! Please vote!

-Jack's POV-

I picked a room that overlooked the street that was beside Fundys, I placed down a chest and my nether chest; I opened the Nether Chest and took out a Brewing stand, and put it on the ground next to the chest.

After a While I went downstairs to have lunch, finding everyone already down there, Phil had something to say; "I got the letters from Hogwarts, the le-"

"THE SCHOOL'S NAME IS HOGWARTS!?" Tommy yelled, then burst out laughing, alongside Tubbo, "Yes, now may I continue?"

"Yeah, sure, go on," Tommy said between stifled laughs.

"As I was saying, we'll be coming as transfer students from another school in England, so you'll need to all be in the same spell level as the fourth years. So we are going to need to do a lot of training and practicing, but before we do that, we need to go shopping. The letters come with a list of what you're going to need for the school year," he proceeded to hand out a letter to each of us.

The letter was addressed to Mr. J. Manifold, Room by the street, Origins Headquarters.

So I guess the name of the building is 'Origins Headquarters'.

I opened the letter and took out one of the two papers, it read:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY.

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards) 

Dear Mr. Manifold,

We are pleased to have you transfer from 'Origins School Of Spellz' to Hogwarts for the Semester. Please find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term Begins on 1 September.

Yours Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress. 

So that means that we'll have around a month and a half to practice and train. And the Dumbledore dude is Phil's friend and the Headmaster.

I pulled out the next slip of paper, it stating:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY.

Uniform:

Fifth Year Students Will require:

Three sets of plain work robes (Black)

One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

One winter cloak (black, silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags 

Set Books

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The standard book of spells (Grade four) by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginners' Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions By Arsnenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide To self-protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipment

1 wand

1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 set brass scales

Students may also bring an owl OR a cat Or a toad.

"Our School's name is 'Origins School of Spellz'?" Techno asked, "yeah, I couldn't really think of anything else," Phil laughed.

"The information that I have gathered from reading this letter is enough to explode my head, what does it mean by, 'Pewter standard size 2' by the cauldron, and 'A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration," Tommy exclaimed, "And where the f*ck would we find all of this stuff, I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't sell 'crystal vials' at a Home Design store." 

"I mean, you never know if they would," Fundy shrugs, "but where would we buy magic wands and stuff?"

"The Leaky Cauldron, it leads to a street that only Wizards can excess, we should go tomorrow, I'm planning to meet Albus there, so we could all meet him," Phil explains.

"Phil, could I get a pet Fox instead of a cat?" Fundy asked, "If you could control it, but I guess you could get a small one."

"GASP! Could we get crows instead of owls!?" Tubbo asked excitedly. "Why would we need owls or crows?" Tommy questioned.

"They use owls as messengers to bring letters back and forth places and believe that we could have crows instead, now I'm going to eat lunch and so should you guys," Phil walked into the kitchen leaving us in the living room, "This is so exciting, I can't wait for tomorrow!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"I'm going to eat, see ya," I said as I got up and walked towards the Kitchen.

------------------------

Word Count: 751