Vol 1 Ch 8: Vice-Leader meets the Princess

Sakayanagi pov:-

I sip my tea and move the queen. Then I proceed to cut the queen with a rock.

As I was playing chess by myself. I couldn't help but laugh at what Katsuragi would do. Our class got last place and most of the blame would go to him.

Although, I didn't expect class D to come first place. I heard that it was Horikita Suzune's strategy that lead to their victory. But I highly doubt that. She couldn't do something like that. But then who?

There is also Class C which is advancing steadily at a quick pace. It seems even they have a hidden gem.

As I was thinking, my phone rang.

Ah! Hashimoto must be reporting Katsuragi's situation to me.

"Hello Hashimoto. I take it that everything went as planned?"

"Umm... Quite the opposite actually."

Huh? What does he mean?

"Princess. Most of the class has turned against us."

WHAT?!

"What do you mean?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Class C betrayed us. They recorded me giving information to them and they gave the recording to Katsuragi, who showed it to the class. Not only that, but they also gave false information about their leader to two of our classmates in your faction as shown by a contract they made. With all of this evidence Katsuragi convinced the class that you betrayed them. Now many members of the neutral faction have sided with Katsuragi. Not only that, but some of our own members have left our side."

WHAT?! MY PLAN WAS PERFECT! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED? DAMN THAT RYUEEN! WORDS AREN'T ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HOW FURIOUS I AM!

" I WILL MAKE RYUEEN PAY DEARLY FOR THIS!"

"Umm... Princess? Actually, it wasn't Ryueen who did this."

Huh? Then who?

"Then who sabotaged my plan?"

"It was Hirano Aki from Class C."

Hirano? Isn't he the so called Vice-Leader of class C? The one that got into the student council? That guy...

"Fufufu! He will regret making an enemy out of me. But I am quite impressed with what he did. Hashimoto. I want you to do something for me..."

Hirano pov:-

Finally! Some rest and relaxation...

Ring! Ring!

Huh? Who is it now?

I picked up the phone and answered-

"Umm...Hello?"

"Come meet me near the pool at 10:30PM." Then they ended the call.

The fuck? Who was that? They sounded like a girl.

I checked the time. Only 10 minutes left? Damn. And I just got back too.

I got up from my bed and promised myself a whole day of relaxation tomorrow in exchange of my effort this week.

I walked out of the room and soon came to the pool. It was closed since no one was allowed to enter.

On the bench near me, I saw two girls. One girl was sitting on the bench while the other standing right next to her.

"Hello? Are you the one who called me."

"Fufufu! Yes I am. I have to say. You pulled quite a stunt Hirano."

Who the heck is she- Wait a minute. She has a cane? Damn! I only know of one person in this entire school using one.