Chapter-22

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ
......

Caden arrived shortly after, making the after-kiss awkwardness go away for a while. I can't wait to tell Luke about it though. I quickly jumped down from the kitchen counter, maintaining some distance between us.

"Guys, I kissed The Rome Rodriguez." Caden said while trying to be a ballerina. He's saying Rome's name like he himself isn't The Caden Black, the highest paid model.

"We saw." I tell him.

"I know, that's why I'm telling you." He rolled his eyes. "You both kissed, didn't you?" He asked, making his eyebrows dance in question.

"No we didn't." I said a little too quickly.

"Liar. Chase, you have some lipstick there." He pointed at Chase's lips while Chase didn't make a move to wipe it off. "She isn't wearing any." His brother said, rolling his eyes. I guess it runs in the blood.

"But you kissed. I saw what you did Cel." He said, winking at me and trying to be a ballerina again, this time he slipped. Good. I couldn't stop the laugh that bubbled out. "Anyways, Rome is an amazing kisser but he said we should take it slow as he just broke up with his long-time crush." Caden said, his smile turning down.

"Since when are you gay? And didn't you two like..just met?" I asked.

"I'm Bi and I have known him since long." Caden argues.

"Yeah, through television." Chase mocked.

"Shut up, atleast I had the guts to tell my crush that I liked him." He said, throwing an accusatory stare in his brother's way.

"I told her I like her." Chase said flatly.

"See, he admitted that he has a crush on you." Caden turned to me with a winning smirk on his face.

"Get lost."

"Okay." He replied before walking to one of the rooms and locking the door. "Don't disturb me, I didn't sleep last night because of you and dad." He yelled from the room.

Chase shook his head before turning to me. "So we didn't kiss?" He asked.

"Technically, no. I kissed you, you didn't kiss me. So we didn't kiss." I said, feeling proud of my answer.

"Yeah?"

"Umhmm."

"Okay." He says.

Is he not going to kiss me now? And breakfast? Hello?

"Marie is going to be here soon, she'll prepare something for us." He says.

"It's okay, I'll leave now." I say, pocketing my phone. Creases form on his forehead. "Where?" He asks.

"What?" Where what?

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Home?"

"No, have breakfast first. I would've cooked something for you but I'm injured." He says, looking at his hand disapprovingly.