𝟐𝟗 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐃

TW: violence, angst, and mentions of Red Light District

"Sheesh, we're late," Kenjiro placed his scythe on his shoulder

"Sheesh, we're late," Kenjiro placed his scythe on his shoulder. "Where's that patch face?"

"Didn't you see that he's inside him?" Rokuro questioned.

"Yeah... patch face was the one who killed Nami," Kenjiro pointed his finger out. "Let's try to aim for the neck."

"Well, master already said that it's not their weak point," Rokuro mumbled.

"Patch face kept on saying these soul and body things," Kenjiro commented. "It's just a load of bullshit."

"Master is awfully quiet now," Taketora tilted his head. Y/N stepped into the front with people staring at her. The torn jacket fell from her shoulder, leaving her only with her sports bra.

She scratched her arm in the same area again and drew the same thing. "Cursed Technique: Founding Breaths."

Gojo POV

She finally discovered one of the cursed techniques! Tsugikuni clan will be back and rise from zero! Go kick his ass, darling.

3rd Person POV

"Breath of Thunder: First Form: Thunderclap and Flash: God Speed," she disappeared from her place and aimed it right towards Geto in 0,2 seconds.

Geto launched the same attack that he used to Yuuji and it managed to catch the h/c woman. 
"Breath of Thunder: Fifth Form: Heat Lightning."

"I see that master will abandon us here," Taketora crossed his hands.

"We need to help them," Kenjiro averted his green eyes at Yuuji and the rest. "Master will deal with that person."

"Which clan..." Geto strangled her in his arms. "...did you come from?"

"I am from the Tsugikuni clan," she slashed him. "I time traveled through time."

"Interesting," he launched more attacks with the same animals from earlier. "A pity that someone from a former strong clan will die."

"Breath of Thunder: Third Form: Thunder Swarm," her katana managed to defeat all the creatures in one blow.