CH-1 Fake smile to make them happy

"Life can just be complicated and messed at times. It doesn't matter how hard you try to keep things simple or how hard you try to keep it hidden, someone always has to find you and make a crap of life!" (alert may have some dirty words and also it contains some forced actions)(may have some grammatical mistakes).

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you are forced to do something you don't want to? Or a moment where you are forced to go somewhere you don't want to go? It doesn't matter how many times you beg, you will still be dragged.

"I know you would be thinking what is going on? Don't worry let's go down" I said and we walked down heading towards the stairs, I made sure to plaster a big, fake smile just so I don't ruin my friend's night out. It's my problem and I need to deal with it. They were all talking about the party given by BLAKE THOMPSON, one of the players, and the rich boy from the school...

"what's up guys, what are you whispering?" I speak suddenly from the kitchen door, making them all jump in their seats with their hands on their hearts.

"Jesus SOPH! Are you trying to give us a heart attack?" "Am sorry! Maria, Luke, Kaise, chase" Kaise was always the overly dramatic and fashionable one in the group. She always brought our group to life with her constant wild enthusiastic self. "Yeah soph, are you some ninja? We didn't even hear you coming in," we thought that you and Thaila were talking something confidential, top-secret talk?" chase asked, with a grin spreading across his face, his dark blue eyes holding a teasing glint as he blew his hair with his mouth.

OH SHIT! MY BAD! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF-

I am Sophia Williams, living in the USA in San Francisco since 11. When I was 8 years, I got to know about my actual eye color which is a greyish blue before that I had dull grey eyes. I um.. really don't like to talk much about my eyes. I wear contact lenses to hide them. I am 5'7 which is fine, I have Brown hair. 

I am the nerdy type of student, I like to bring good marks, have fewer parties ( no one invites me), respect teachers, have No detention, have less makeup, not wear short dresses, etc. But now I wear dresses and maintain my marks like earlier. Situations change everything.

"you were whispering because of which you can't hear, it's not my fault, and Thaila and I were just talking but guys, why did you send Thaila to make me agree to the coming to the party?" I replied with a grin making Luke chuckle. It was hard for me to keep a fake grin on my face but I don't want to hurt them.

"yeah whatever, it took me 2h 1/2min to make her agree, huh, and you all know she made me listen to so many things which I didn't understand but still I have my tricks to make soph listen to me, even though I am her new friend but still I know and...

"yeah whatever, it took me 2h 1/2min to make her agree, huh, and you all know she made me listen to so many things which I didn't understand but still I have my tricks to make soph listen to me, even though I am her new friend but still I know and I am proud to make her agree to come with us, I know that soph is a nerdy type but she should go and enjoy, are you all listening!?" everyone was looking at Thaila, we all know how much she talks but still our expression was like how-can-you-speak-so-much-nonstop. I have been staying in America for the last 6 years, and they all are my friends; we recently met Thaila around 2 years ago. We all are like a family.

Luke was like my brother and he always protects me and Maria, he thinks of us as his small sis who couldn't fight, and also love us like anything. Maria is a little different. she is cute, shy, and never likes to talk to boys but don't judge a book by its cover she is a cheerleader and is good at games too. Chase is always the naughty boy in our group who likes to tease and prank. We become friends after a prank done by the chase, well which was hilarious. Thaila is a shot-temp person and also says whatever comes to her mind, she is good in studies and the day we become friends was the day when she first came to this school and yelled at the bad boy .she is scary sometimes.

[sophia's dress^]

[sophia's dress^]

Kaise gave me a floral long dress and it was beautiful, which showed my left leg. She gave me heels but I rejected them, she then gave me small golden heels. My hair was open and I wore my necklace which she gave me

 My hair was open and I wore my necklace which she gave me

(Imagine the name in the necklace is SOPHIA)

"you look, hot soph, I am happy to see, who's the lucky boy at the party," Maria said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I don't want to wear this but, Thaila forced me to wear it, and lastly I don't like parties" I frowned.

I looked at Thaila, Maria, Kaise, Luke, and chase. Kaise wore a crystal blue dress, maria wore a floral dress, and Thaila wore a dark blue top and skirt.

"ok let's go guys, we will be late" Kaise said by pushing chase from his seat.

We went inside Luke's car and when we reached our destination, I just stood still for a moment before going inside the smell of alcohol, drunk people, and also the song was so loud.

.

.

.

.

.

(EDITED- if u find any error, don't hesitate to point it out :D ) 

And it's my first book, hope you like it. please excuse my grammar or spelling mistakes. chapter 1 is short but I will update it as soon as possible.

And if you like it, please VOTE!!

~Shreya