The Missing Person

*Dream*

"This week's number 1 is... BTS's Danger!!"

"We're really happy that the album we worked so hard to produce is getting so much love." Namjun says as he is holding the mic, looking at the audience with such sincerity.

Seokjin comes to Namjun's ear and whispers, "Namjun, wait. Someone's missing."

"Wait. One second, please. Huh? There really is someone missing! What do we do?! We're one short!!!"

*Dream ends*

"...and then I woke up." Hoseok looked teary-eyed as he shares his story with the members.

Jimin looks at his weirdly, "What kind of dream is that...?"

"A good one, of course. We win number 1 with Danger!" Taehyung boxy smiles at his fellow 95'er.

Seokjin covers his eyes in fear, "I think it might be a bad omen. The fact that we were missing someone makes me feel weird."

"Wait, why do we have to believe Hoseok's dream? Jeong Hoseok's notorious for being wrong about this stuff." Yunki comments.

Taehyung shakes his head, "I don't believe in things like dreams, anyway. It's all superstition. Our album's going to do well, not we'll. Well, not well, well, not well..."

Jimin looks over to his friend, "You're playing loves me, loves me not. I don't think you're one to talk..."

"Not well. Holy! No!! The petals stopped at not well! Our poor album!!!" Taehyung whines as he drops the final petal.

"D-Don't worry! Here! Here's another flower!" Seokjin quickly cups his hands into a flower and holds them towards Taehyung.

Taehyung starts to laugh again thanks to Seokjin's quick thinking.

"Are you supposed to get this nervous when they announce the score? I'm trying so hard not to expect anything, but that's not helping. What do I do?" Yunki talks to himself, nervous for the announcement.

"You too, hyung? Haha, honestly... Me too." Hoseok anxiously smiles.

"You need to say that you don't for it to turn out well. Or better yet, stop having any expectations." Jeongguk says to his hyungs.

Hoseok groans out, "Augh! Jeongguk... Okay. I won't expect anything. I don't. Wow, I don't feel good about this!"

"I know you're joking, but it doesn't feel right." Seokjin shares his thoughts.

"Ah, what do you want me to do?"

Namjun shares his thoughts, "I think we need a more conclusive prediction at this point, not just loose expectations. What are your thoughts, Manager?"

(Y/N) turns his way, "Huh? A prediction? My prediction for this album... It'll do really well! No, it's already a great one!"

"But we haven't even released our album yet." Jimin says.

"You captured one of your greatest strengths your genuine sincerity. I consider that alone a mark of success!" (Y/N) says with pride.

Yunki's anxious state turns to a more calm phase, "It's more an interpretation than a dream, but... I like it."

"I'm worried that we were a little too genuine. We were a bit... dark and wild when we were in the U.S..." Namjun cringes at the memory.

"But I'm glad we went there! I'm even more glad for Manager, who took us there!" Hoseok curves his lips into his heart-shaped smile as he ruffles (Y/N)'s hair.