Part 54

(A/N): I might have to change this part of the story slightly here  since I may have to rectify a mistake that may happen depending if this situation happens in the actual anime. If not and Chloe doesn't actually do this in the journey's anime then I shouldn't have to change this part at all which is good but if it does happen then this situation gets sticky and tricky.

However, I'm a gambling man and I say on with the show. Plus hey this makes the story slightly original.

Chloe: I'm back! Hi Yamper (she strokes yamper's head as she takes a pokeball out) hi to you (sends out eevee as yamper and eevee play)

Cerise: welcome back Chloe. It won't be long until I'm finished for the day.

Chloe: okay. Then I'll just go to your office and read a book.

Cerise: good.

(We see Chloe looking through a bookshelf of books to see which one she wants to read until one falls off the shelf opening up as eevee looks at it)

Chloe: look at that, they're pretty (the area around her turns a punish colour as Chloe sees the pony and horse Pokémon across from her laying down as a pony looks at her as the surroundings go back to normal and she picks up the hook and closes it and reads the cover) A tale of you and Glimwood Tangle.

Chloe: dad do you have a sec?

Cerise: what is it?

Chloe: could you tell me a little about the Pokémon in this book?

Cerise: oh them? They're the Galarian forms of ponyta and rapidash. 

Chloe: they look totally different from the ones I've seen.

Ren: they look like this when they're from the Kanto region (shows kantonian ponyta and rapidash)

Goh: really? You mean they look different in Galar? (His phone pings)

Rotom phone: Ponyta (galarian form), the unique horn Pokémon, a psychic type. There is a healing power hidden within its small horn. Ponyta can also treat wounds by using heal pulse.

Rotom phone: rapidash (galarian form), the unique horn Pokémon, a psychic/fairy type and ponyta's evolved form. Fearless and proud rapidash uses psychic power stored in the flowing fur of it's hooves to dash through the forest with ease.

Goh: ponyta and rapidash.

Cerise: (smiling) that's unusual. You're asking about a Pokémon without any prompting 

Chloe: I really wanna know. I think... I'd really like to see them for myself.

Ash: yeah me too.

Goh: see them and catch them too.

(Y/N): I wouldn't mind catching some new Pokémon either.

Cerise: alright why don't you all go.

Ash/Goh/(Y/N): alright!

Chloe: thank you dad.

(Timeskip: they arrive at glimwood tangle)

Ash: wow it looks like it's night time.

Goh: good place to test your courage.

(Y/N): come on out! (Throws out two pokeballs as Eevee and ralts come on out)

Chloe: let's go, hurry up.

(Eevee follows Chloe's footsteps not looking where it's going until it crashes into a mushroom that glows as Pikachu rushes over to it)