Seventy-Eight

Aries was nothing more than confused and spiked with jealousy as she watched Remus and Mindy hold hands down the compartment corridor.

"Oh, so your just as confused as I am." Lily whispered to Aries softly.

Aries turned around, startled from the sudden voice and found her friends right behind her.

"Blimey, I don't think I've ever been happier to see you all." Aries said happily bringing Lily and Alice first into a hug then moving on to Honey and Marlene.

"Well, how about we find a compartment and catch up? I don't have a lot of time before I have to go to the Prefects compartment." Lily said quickly pushing the girls inside a compartment near them.

"So do tell! How was all of your breaks?" Lily asked excitedly, it was clear something happened during her own break.

"Relax, Lily, we all only just got here." Honey said as she sat beside the red head.

"I however had a great break, my parents made a feast to celebrate my newest brother, Mason." Marlene spoke in happiness.

"I thought you were dreading having a new brother?" Alice asked lightly as she crossed her legs.

"I was, up until my parents gave me a present of 50 galleons. They said it was a make up for not getting me a birthday gift." Marlene replied in excitement.

"Whoa that's a lot." Honey said in awe.

"They never got you a birthday present?" Lily asked sadly.

"My mother had an ultrasound at St. Mungos that day and my grandparents spent the day with me instead." Marlene shrugged. "It's no big deal, plus I got 50! Galleons!" She said widening her eyes to express the amazement.

"I'm happy for you, Mar. I'm glad you're happy about this." Lily smiled and then turned to Alice.

"I didn't do much over break, Frank stopped by a few times to say hello. In fact, we have a date set for tonight in the Astronomy tower." Alice blushed as she spoke of her boyfriend, while the rest of the girls all shared the same look.

"You two are perfect for each other Al, I can't say it enough." Honey grinned.

"The herbologist and the sweetheart, who would've thought." Marlene wondered aloud.

"How was your break Mere?" Lily asked, remembering their talk before break.

"My break was very...eventful" Aries said remembering the events that had taken place over the last week, Aries pulled up the side of her shirt slightly, just enough to see the scar on her side, hearing the first gasp was enough to put her shirt back down.

"Aries!" Honey whisper yelled as she pulled the shirt back up and traced her finger along it.

"What happened?!" Lily asked as she watched Honey do what they all seemed to be thinking.

"Are you alright?" Alice asked nervously.

"Was it painful?" Marlene asked warning glared from everyone.

"I'm alright, Alice. There was a punishment. And I left." Honey looked up at Aries from that.

"You left?" The girls said at the same time.

Aries nodded, "Mrs. Potter is really nice." She admitted.

"Mrs- wait- as in...James Potter?" Marlene asked.

Honey let out a laugh at that.

Lily raised a brow and Alice giggled.

"James Potter was the first you went to?" Honey asked letting the fabric fall back to Aries body.