Chapter 002

Jared Cromwell looked stunned in his eyes. He didn't expect that Herman Easton would suggest such a condition.

He stared at Herman Easton, with some darkness in his eyes.

Herman Easton looked at him and sneered, revealing two small fangs, which appeared somewhat sly and fierce. "Tomorrow, you will belong to someone else. If I don't enjoy myself tonight, I will have no chance in the future."

For so long, he had been the target of Jared Cromwell's venting. Now that they were going to break up, Herman thought he would use the time to tease him back.

That just sounded fair.

In this way, then just it seemed as though they had a relationship.

"Okay"

Jared Cromwell promised him.

Jared's phone began to ring and due to his hury to answer it, he accepted Herman's propostion without much thought. Whether it was sincere or not, he still agreed to this condition at last.

Watching him answer the phone, Herman Easton sneered.

Men always think with their d*cks and not their brains.

At the time, he went into the kitchen to cook as usual, making their last meal.

The aroma came from the pot and the home-cooked dishes looked intoxicating too. Imagining them being placed on the table with the glow of a lamp made Herman feel warm inside.

It was as warm as real home.

He smiled slightly, but when he heard the sound outside, his heart sank.

Jared Cromwell was on the phone with Julian Nye. His voice carried the love and gentleness that Herman Easton had never felt before. He whispered, "Don't worry. He will leave tomorrow and will never bother you ..... I will pick you up early tomorrow morning ..... Baby, have a good rest. Do dream about me ..... Always love you."

Every word passed through the door to the kitchen.

Herman Easton, smelling the aroma of soup, couldn't help retching at that moment.

It was too cringy to take.

He brought the dishes to the table. The delicious home-cooked dishes turned somewhat tasteless at the moment.

After that, Herman cleaned up the dishes and tidied up the kitchen. Then he took a shower. After his shower, there was a familiar scent behind him.

Perhaps he knew that it was the last night, Jared Cromwell felt reluctant to part with him. Or maybe he wanted to satisfy his request and hoped that he could leave as soon as possible. Jared was surprisingly gentle to him.

"Little Herman" Jared Cromwell approached him from behind and hugged him tightly, nibbling his earlobe. "Dinner's finished, now it's time for my dessert."

After that, Jared Cromwell seemed to be a little horny. He directly picked Herman Easton up and kicked the bedroom door open.

He was really straight to the point.

Herman Easton snorted, but did not resist.

He liked him that way.

After putting him on the bed, Jared Cromwell began to take off his clothes. After tearing off his tie with his slender fingers, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt one by one.

Jared Cromwell's muscular chest was beginning to be exposed. Along the way, eight abdominal muscles, perfect mermaid lines, taking off his pants, every inch of his slender and powerful legs made Herman Easton want him.