Chapter 003

The next morning.

When Herman Easton woke up, the bedside was already cold.

Jared Cromwell had already gone and left a note on the bedside with four words on it: Remember to move out.

The handwriting was flamboyant, with a bit ostentatious, a bit coldness and somewhat ruthless.

Tsk, as expected. All men were creatures who only want to put back on their pants and then wouldn't recognize the person they have just left!

Last night he still felt the passion they once shared, but today straight drove him away.

Herman Easton got up, crumpled the note and threw it into trash can.

The sun was rising slowly and beginning to shine through the french window of the living room.

Jared Cromwell got up so early. He must had been unable to control his excitement. He just had to rush out and pick up Julian Nye.

The pair of jack*sses were probably had seeing each other at that very moment. Excitedly hugging and kissing each other fiercely.

The thought of this caused Herman Easton to angrily pick up a marker and write 'JARED CROMWELL IS IMPOTENT' in huge letters on the window.

That f*cking man, who had f*cked him for so long last night, went to meet his lover this morning. Wasn't he afraid that his d*ck won't function properly after all these sexual activities?

Looking at the words Herman Easton had just left on the window, Herman Easton seemed to have vented his anger.

He held back the bitterness in his heart, showered calmly, and packed up his clothes.

Finally, carrying his suitcase, he glanced at the tall mirror in the room before leaving.

A man in the reflection was dressed in clean and tidy clothes. He was tall, with a handsome face. Except for the black bags under his eyelids, the rest of his splendor was not damaged at all.

He smiled, and so did the man in the mirror, revealing two small fangs.

"Herman Easton, after leaving here, you will start your life from scratch."

"For the sake of the little thing in the belly and for yourself, cheer up and start over again."

He must let Jared Cromwell know that it was his loss. After Herman Easton left, he was the man that Jared Cromwell could never have again!

After blowing a kiss to the mirror, he turned around and walked out of Jared Cromwell's villa without looking back.

This was also part from his five-year-long relationship.

As soon as he got on taxi, a small black figure rushed into the car before he closed the door.

"Meow-"

The soft cat started to purr. The cat lay on Herman Easton's lap, squinting it's eyes in comfort.

"Muffin?"

Looking at the cat which had suddenly joined him, Herman Easton laughed in surprise. He unceremoniously stroked its back and praised, "You still have some conscience, knowing to go with me."

Muffin was Herman Easton's cat which he picked up by the roadside a year ago.

At that time, it was not so fat. It was still a cute little kitten, cowering in the corner of the park, looking at Herman Easton timidly with innocent and pitiful eyes.

With just one glance, Herman Easton's heart melted. For the first time, regardless of Jared Cromwell's opposition, he took it in defiance and adopted it.