Chapter 005

"What the f**k, holy s**t."

Everyone looked shocked, Herman Easton said innocently, "Who wrote this? Seemed to know quite a lot!"

"Herman Easton" Jared Cromwell said with gritted teeth. If it were not for his self-restraint, he would have rushed forward to strangle Herman.

No man would tolerate such words.

Especially saying something like that in front of his ex boyfriend!

Herman Easton was a little nervous. He grabbed the sofa cover. However, he still raising his head, looking as if he would never admit it.

It was like the face he had shown when he was on the bed.

Jared Crowmwell's eyes darkened.

Tension filled the living room. Julian Nye pulled Jared Cromwell's sleeve and his handsome face blushed. "Jared, don't be angry. I....." He lowered his head and said, "I trust you."

Since Julian saying this, Jared Cromwell gave Herman Easton a cold stare. Naturally, he would not pay much attention to this matter anymore.

"Master, I'm ..... I'm sorry." Housekeeper Leo said, "I'll get someone to wipe it off immediately."

"Humph!" He snorted and held Julian Nye in his arms without saying a word.

Herman Easton had escaped the blame, but he could not be any happier in his heart.

Especially when he looked at Julian Nye who leaned softly in Jared Cromwell's arms and looked at him provocatively, there was a lot of annoyance in his heart that he felt wanted to shout out.

He rolled his eyes. When he was about to leave, he heard Jared Cromwell's cold voice again.

"You absent today."

"Absent?" Herman Easton was stunned for a moment. Then his lips curled into a sneer. "I can't even go to work now. What absent?"

He had put so much effort into this job. Everything he had done was for Jared Cromwell.

But now, both of them had broken up, then he still going to work? What's wrong with him?

"President Jared, I have to inform you officially." Herman Easton put his hands in his pockets and said in a sarcastic voice, "You were fired by me, and the entire Cromwell Group was fired by me."

"Really?" Jared Cromwell smiled coldly, with some pleasure of revenge. "Have you forgotten that you have signed a contract for five years? Now there is still half a year left until the end. Can you afford the penalty?"

The amount of penalty that Herman had to pay the Cromwell Group was sky-high.

Not to mention he was the special assistant of the president, who knew lots of confidential affairs of company.

It was impossible for Herman Easton to pay the penalty even with his little savings. Moreover, most his money had already been spent on Jared Cromwell.

Herman Easton's face finally turned pale. He squinted at Jared Cromwell and said, "We could have discussed this matter. Are you really going to do this?"

"After all, don't mix your work with our private lives" Jared Cromwell stared at Herman Easton's face. His thin lips curled up coldly, and there was a chill in his eyes. "We have nothing to do with each other in our private affairs, so I am acting professionally."

Herman Easton pursed his lips tightly. He was really fuming and could not wait to punch Jared Cromwell.

Jerk! Such a jerk!

"Jared." Julian Nye grabbed Jared Cromwell's hand and pulled his eyes back. With a look of sympathy, he said, "Let him go. Don't force him to work in the company. I think he is pitiful enough."

"What's so pitiful about him?" Jared held Julian Nye's hand with a hint of sarcasm and disdain in the corner of his mouth. "He was the one who clung to me shamelessly and no one forced him to do so. He occupied your position for five years. Now it's time to leave, but he still wants to make trouble. That's despicable!"

Listening to his words, Herman Easton's felt that his heart had been left cold in the snow.