Chapter 46

Yash and Unnati go back to the reception area. Unnati sees Lakshmi and Narayan, and goes to them "Amma Appa I missed you". They smile and hug her "We missed you too". Yash looks at them and shakes his head "Seriously.. you missed them.. I heard you met last week also", Unnati glares at him "Get lost.. who called you here.. we don't need him na Amma", his mom smiles and shakes her head "Nope". Yash looks at them "Huhhh!! You people are the worst.. I'm going to people who actually want me around.. hmmm let me see.. oh see there is Kiara.. let me go say hi".

Unnati glares at him "Go na.. just go.. I'll see how you come back.. let's see if you have legs to walk back.. what are you waiting for.. go go nobody is stopping you from going to that Kiara.. (she mutters to herself).. Dayan.. right name only for her". Yash's mom and dad had left from there leaving these two to talk. She continues to shoot glares at him while he gulps looking at her. Abhi sees Yash and goes near him "Yashhh what is this.. look na Unnati.. I told him not to wear this shawl.. again he is wearing it..".

Yash stops Abhi from removing it and looks at Unnati "Someone made me wear it.. let it be Abhi.. the person doesn't want anybody to see what is hers". Unnati looks elsewhere blushing, Abhi smiles "Ohh okay.. carry on then". Abhi leaves from there, Yash holds Unnati's hand and intertwines their finger, they both keep looking at eachother. Aadhira and Karthik were already on the stage, they both smile seeing Unnati and Yash together. Aadhira looks at Karthik, will there ever be a time when we will be like them.. though we have been Tied by Destiny.. will our story ever take this turn of love when he is still in love with someone else. Aadhira looks away from Karthik shaking her head.

Unnati looks away from Yash "Everyone is staring.. leave my hand na", he keeps smiling looking at her "So I don't care.. let them stare.. everyone should know that you are mine.. my woman.. and this time I'm never leaving this hand..". Unnati blushes "I need to talk to Deepu.. I'll be back soon.. just a few minutes.. leave my hand now", he smiles and let's go of her hand "Okay.. come back soon..".

She goes aside to call Deepak "Where are you Deepu..", Deepak chuckles on the other side "So impatient you are baby.. I'm coming.. almost reached.. few more minutes of patience.. and the ring will reach you". She smiles "Good.. else I was planning to eat you alive.. like a real dinosaur", he just chuckles "Okay now till I come.. don't go anywhere near Yash.. okay". She pouts "Why.. why shouldn't I.. I'm going to him..", he shakes his head smiling "Go to him.. then he will not let you away from him again.. how will you get the ring from me to surprise him", she hits her head "Yeah you are right.. I will wait for you".

Yash on the other hand was still searching for Unnati as she was not back since the past 15 minutes. He keeps looking for her, where did she go.. it's been 15 minutes.. she isn't picking my calls also.. what happened to her.. did something happen.. no nothing would happen.. but where is she.. is she still talking to Deepak on phone.. I don't think so.. where are you darling.. you are scaring me again.. please just come back. He keeps looking here and there asking people if they have seen her, he was panicking not finding her.

After 10 more minutes Deepak taps his shoulder, Yash breathes in relief seeing Deepak "Hey Deepak.. you know where is Unnati.. I'm not able to find her.. she went to call you and didn't come back yet.. you know where she is.. I have been searching for her". Deepak smiles looking at him "Breathe Yash.. breathe in breathe out.. you remember.. she is fine.. she is waiting for you in her room.. go now". Yash runs to her room, why did she even go to her room.. is she not feeling fine.. is she sick.. should I take her to the hospital.. did something happen.. no random thoughts Yash.. lets find out from her itself.

Yash goes to her room and knocks on it but it was already open, he enters inside and sees her sitting on the bed fidgeting with her hands. He goes near her and cups her face "Hey darling what happened.. why did you come here.. any problem baby". She looks at him and shakes her head "Umm no.. no problem", he looks at confused "then what happened baby.. why are you here.. when you are supposed to be at the reception party". She looks at him smiling and holds his hand which was on her cheeks "Because I have something to ask you".