20|| Mission: Abort Plan

"Why didn't you run?" he asked and I rolled my eyes

"Why didn't you run?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. We were driving to wherever this house was located and I got bored of the silence so I decided to tell Ace about my dream last night.

"I tried dumbass, I couldn't run fast enough" I said.

"You have some of the weirdest dreams" he pointed out and I sighed.

"Tell me about it" I said.

"What did you do with the guys?" he asked.

Mature Content

"That's none of your business" I responded and he tightly gripped my thigh.

"I'm getting sick and tired of your fucking attitude" he muttered.

"That sounds like a you problem" I said.

"Strip." he ordered and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I questioned.

"I gave you an order now do as you're told" he said still looking ahead. He didn't stop driving either and a part of me was scared.

He can't be serious right now. We're in public.

"Avery" he warned and I rolled my eyes. Slowly slipping out my pants he looked at me and then down at my exposed pussy.

Thanks to him I had no underwear.

"Open that compartment" he said and I leaned forward opening the compartment to see a vibrator in it.

"Good girl" he said and I moved my thighs closer together.

"Take it and put it in you" he demanded and I took the round shaped vibrator.

Staring at him he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel and I knew he was getting impatient.

Sliding the ball along my slit I let out a breathy moan. Ace placed his hand on my thigh pulling my legs further apart.

"Go ahead" he said and I slowly slipped the vibrator in my pussy.

"Now put your pants back on" he demanded and I pulled my pants back on.

What was he doing?

"You're going to keep it in you for as long as I say you have too" he said and I bit the skin inside my lip in anticipation.

"Okay" I answered and he pulled out his phone and passed me mines. Kissing my baby I tucked it in my pocket.

A couple seconds later I felt vibrators shock through my body and my hand grabbed onto Ace's shoulder.

My teeth dug into my lip as I clenched my thighs. I looked over to Ace who smirked at me.

"You like that?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Ace" I whimpered.

"Good slut" he praised and I bit my lips trying to keep my moans in.

"Shit" I whispered. As my high approached the vibrations turned off and I stared at Ace.