Chapter - 13

Third person's POV

Sunita entered their room… stay quiet for some minutes didn’t say anything.

Aditya : Mom say na what you want to say

Sunita : I also saw the pictures.

Arshi and Aditya looked at each other , didn’t say anything because they want her to continue.

Sunita : I know you posted that photos so that Mr. Ahuja don’t get suspicious but why do I feel that your intimacy not just act for the picture but actually real.

Aditya : Mom what are you trying to say…

Sunita : I am not trying to say anything … I hope you don’t have any intimate relationship because this marriage is not going to work… so don’t fall for each other….. I don’t accept this relationship even a single day after 3 years.

Said this she left the room not even give them a chance to say anything.

Arshi looked pale hearing this.

Aditya : Arshi don’t get sad… it doesn’t matter … our relationship is for lifetime and no one can separate us.

Arshi : she doesn’t like me….. She don’t want me to be your wife.

Aditya : It’s not like that Arshi …… she doesn’t love anyone … she only care about her fame and status….. Because your mother is my uncle’s wife so people will always talk  about this that’s why she said this thing…don’t mind her words..

Aditya : Now go freshen up and take some rest if you don’t want to look like a ghost..

Arshi just rolled her eyes and went inside the restroom.

 ********************************

It’s been 5 days since the party ended… the party went well… so far everything is as usual… nothing has  change…

Arshi’s POV

 Today I am going to Isu’s (Ishita) house … it is going to be a surprise… we had a little argument at the party so today I want to make that up… should I tell Adi about me going to Isu's house?

( Arshi called Adi)

Why is he not picked up the call?

I will call him later… Now I should go …

Third person's POV

Arshi reached Ishitas penthouse… she didn’t ring the bell as she always has a spare key of her house.

Opening the door she was shocked seeing the two person in front of her in a intimate position… .

Arshi : Aaaaahhhhh

She covered her face with her hand.

Hearing her shout the two person on the sofa get startled and get up from the sofa..

After some minutes Arahi can’t take it anymore. .

Arshi : What do you think you guys are doing?

The Person : what do you think people do on that position..

Arshi looked at him with big eyes…

Ishita :  Arshi… wo… wo.. We.. Its.

Arshi : What wo? Why are you stammering? I know you are my best friend… but you did all this behind my back… I was wrong…I think you never thought me as you best friend .

Ishita : No no Arshi.. We  just…

The person : why are you explaining her you did nothing wrong …… you love me and I love you….. Love someone isn’t wrong.. Right Atshi? You also love someone….. And I also thought you thought me as your best friend not only a big brother… but no I was wrong… you don’t trust me… and Ishita wanted to tell you about this but I stopped her because I wanted you to tell me about your love… but you didn’t..

(Yes you read rightly… Ishita and Arijit are boyfriend and girlfriend)

Arshi : no brother it is not like that … I was afraid that you will oppose so..

Arijit : you were afraid because you don’t trust me Arshi.

Arshi : No brother it is really not like that... (Said in a sobbing tone)

Arijit : ok now don’t cry…..  you got the chance to married to the person you love. ...I am happy for you...

Arshi : Brother is it you who arrange this deal to make us married.

Arijit : No ….. When I came to know about both of you I wanted to do something so that you don’t have to separate but before I could do anything god already gave the chance.

Arshi : so you didn't  do anything… was my Andaman  trip also a coincidence?

Arijit : No wo actually I heard from Ishita about you honeymoon plan so I decided this..it was not a coincidence.

Arshi : but the trip was a present by Akash bhaiya then how did you do it?

Arijit : Akash also knows about you two guys… so we both discuss about it.

Arshi : Akash bhaiya also knows?… how many people actually know?

Arijit : only Akash… even Rakshita don’t knows about it.

Ishita : I am sorry Arshi I just want you enjoy your married life that’s why I told Arijit about it.

Arshi : It’s ok Ishu I understand and I am happy for both of you….

They chit chat sometime and then Arshi came back home. She told everything to Aditya..

They both now were ccurious about the other things… is that coincidence or not?

And if not then who helped them and why?