Chapter - 15

Arshi’s POV

Let me tell you the story of my mother..

My mother is the youngest daughter of one of the richest man of India Mr. Ram shankar Shekhawat.

She had a elder sister whom she loved the most.

Her sister name was Arshi. There is a reason why my name is also Arshi. You will know very soon.

Her sister Arshi had all the responsibility of the company as she was the eldest daughter… so my mother was  carefree about everything…she enjoyed her life with out any tension … she done her higher education from London University. There she met with Rajbeer Malhotra, he also was a carefree nature… so become friend vey fast and gradually they fall for each other. But there was a problem in Rajbeer uncle’s house… he never wanted to join their own company he always wanted to be a photographer but his father was very strict he wanted him to join their company like his elder brother Randeep (my father-in-law ) . So he made a plan to go canada and lived their with his maternal grandparents and my mother also decided that she will get married with him and lived there.

But fate had another plan for them .

When my mother came from London to share the decision that she want to marry Rajbeer Malhotra … her sister Arshi was nine months pregnant and her condition was not optimistic. At that time her sister made her promise that she will take care of her family after her death. She couldn’t say no to her . Thus the fate was decided.

My mother became my father’s wife and my brother is not my mother’s son he is actually her nephew.

Yeah I know so much complicated relationship..

So where I am … yeah… parents got married… they both didn’t want this marriage but my grandfather both paternal and maternal pressurized them. So finally they got married.

The reason about my name being Arshi… I think you already guess it.

Once I had  asked why my name is same as my masi(aunt).

But letter I came to know that I was an accident they don’t planned me… it was accidently happened and I don’t know about the details… it is awkward to ask them about this so I never asked.

My father never forgot my masi… he loved her the most so he named me Arshi…

Every thing went normal but after 7 years of married my mother got the chance to meet with Rajbeer Malhotra in a function. Then I was only five years old.

 From then they started meet with each other as a friend but gradually their love  rejuvenate and they understand they couldn’t live without each other. So my parents got divorce when I was 8 .

My father had agreed because he knew he couldn’t stop mother from loving Rajbeer uncle but he gave one conditions that I will stay with him and my mother can only contact me once a year. And you know what my mother  had agreed on this conditions. I was sad and angry but my brother and father never gave me  the chance to miss her.

I always thought my mother a very selfish person but when I fall in love with Aditya I realized that my mother is not a selfish… her love for Rajbeer uncle make her selfish .

Like I became selfish I didn’t thought about my father’s feeling…..

I don’t know what is right and wrong… god please help me.

At any time dad will came… he said he wants to tell us something… I feel quite nervous… don’t know what will he say…

I asked Adi about it he said he also have no idea about it..

What he wants to say??